當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於懷疑猶豫後悔的英語口語帶翻譯

關於懷疑猶豫後悔的英語口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

關於懷疑猶豫後悔的英語口語帶翻譯

 英語口語:猶豫

who hesitate is lost.

猶豫錯失機會。

are you hesitating?

你在猶豫什麼呢?

3.I hesitate to marry him.

我很猶豫是否要和他結婚。

e was a hesitation before she began to speak.

她開始說話前猶豫了一下。

doubts and hesitations were tiresome.

他的疑惑和猶豫令人厭煩。

hesitated before diving into the icy water.

在跳進冰水之前他猶豫了一陣。

7.I was in a quandary about whether to go.

我當時正猶豫到底去不去。

countenance betrayed irresolution and reluctance.

他的臉部表情露出猶豫和勉強。

hesitated briefly but quickly regained her poise.

她猶豫片刻,但很快恢復了鎮靜。

r some hesitation we decided to ascend the mountain.

我們猶豫了一下,決定登山。

11.I would hesitate to get involved in this adventure.

我猶豫是否參加這次探險。

r some hesitation I decided to give him this book.

經過猶豫,我決定把這本書送給他。

boggled at the thought of swimming in winter.

他想到要在冬天游泳就有些猶豫。

came down heavily on our side after some hesitation.

猶豫之後,他決定站在我們這一邊。

held back, not knowing what to do or say.

她猶豫起來,不知該做什麼或該說什麼。

if unsure of where she was, she hesitated and looked round.

她彷彿茫然不知身在何處,猶猶豫豫向四周打量。

balked at the high cost of the new proposals.

他看到新建議需花費很多錢而猶豫起來。

hesitated for a moment but soon pushed away what little unease she had about the idea.

瑪麗猶豫了一下,但是很快就打消了不安的念頭。

has floated the idea that company headquarters should be moved to London.

他已經開始猶豫是否將公司的總部遷到倫敦。

God's sake stop dithering and make up your mind!

看在上帝面上,別再猶豫了,快拿定主意吧!

 英語口語:後悔

1.I shouldn't have done it.

我真不該那樣。

2.I regret doing that.

我後悔那樣做。

3.I should have known better.

我早該弄清楚一些。

4.I wish I wouldn't have said that.

我要是不說那話就好了。

5.I repent my actions.

我對我的行爲感到後悔。

was careless of me to do so.

做那種事,我也太不小心了。

7.I feel bad about it.

我覺得很內疚。

e is a penitent sinner in the church.

教堂裏有個悔悟的罪人。

9.I regret what I said.

我後悔不該說那話。

10.I shouldn’t drink and drive.

我不應該喝醉後開車。

's ruing that they had bought such a large house.

他後悔買了這所大房子。

bitterly repented his folly.

他對自己乾的蠢事後悔之極。

was filled with remorse for not helping us.

他因沒有幫助我們而深懷內疚。

has showed signs of repentance.

他表現出悔改之意。

confessed to the priest that he had killed a man

他向神父懺悔他殺了人。

16.I rue never having been to university.

我後悔從未上過大學。

moment I spoke I regretted my words.

話一說出,我就後悔了。

18.I felt remorse for having hit him so hard.

我後悔自己出手過重。

repented his thoughtlessness.

他後悔自己的輕率。

20.I wish life had an undo key.

我真希望生活中有後悔藥。

21.I regret wasting time when I was a student.

我後悔學生時代浪費時間。

prisoner shows no remorse for his crimes.

那囚犯對其罪犯毫無悔改之意。

regret not having studied the computer hard.

她後悔沒有努力學習計算機。

24.I regret not having taken his advice.

我後悔沒有接受他的勸告。

25.I wish I had never met you.

我真後悔這輩子遇到你!

is a pity that I told her the message.

我後悔把這個消息告訴了她。

regretted very much having said something gross.

他講了一些粗話,對此非常後悔。

seemed genuinely remorseful for what he had done.

他看起來真的很後悔所做的事。

that marry in green, their sorrow is soon seen.

過早結姻緣,後悔在眼前。

many a time do we regret having neglected past opportunities.

我們常常後悔沒有抓住過去的機會。

 英語口語:懷疑

you sure?

你確定嗎?

you serious?

你是認真的嗎?

3.i smell a rat.

我感覺很可疑。

you mean it?

是真的嗎?

you joking?

開玩笑的吧?

sounds fishy to me.

聽起來很可疑。

's too good to be true.

有這麼好的事!

8.i doubt whether he’ll come.

我懷疑他來不來。

9.i was just feeling that it was a little strange.

我就是覺得這事有點奇怪。

can’t be! it's too good to believe!

怎麼可能!好得讓人難以置信。

suspected that there was an ambush nearby.

他感到附近有埋伏。

should discredit what she said.

我們應該懷疑他說的話。

's so suspicious that he even distrusts himself.

他這人疑心太重,連自己也不相信。