當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 表示感謝的英文郵件

表示感謝的英文郵件

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

不管是工作上還是生活上,很多時候我們都需要用到郵件。那麼你會寫表示感謝的英文郵件嗎?下面是本站小編爲你整理的表示感謝的英文郵件,希望大家喜歡!

表示感謝的英文郵件
  表示感謝的英文郵件

Dear Diana,

I shall always remember with gratitude the e-mail you sent me when you knew of Jane's death. No one but you knew my sister so well and loved her as her own family did. Only you could write that letter. It brought me comfort, Diana, when I needed it badly.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your e-mail and for your much kindness to Jane during her long illness.

Affectionately,

Elizabeth

親愛的戴安娜:

我永遠不能忘記當你得知珍去世後,發給我的那封電子郵件。沒有人能像你那樣瞭解我的姐姐,你就像家人一樣愛她。只有你能寫出那樣的慰問信來。戴安娜,當我急需安慰時,這封信給我帶來了慰藉。

我打從心底感謝你,感謝你的來信,感謝你在珍漫長的患病期間給予她的善意幫助。

伊麗莎白

  表示感謝英語郵件範文

Dear Grace,

I'm writing to tell you that I've got home now. I wish to express my gratitude to you for thewonderful holiday I spent with your family members. During the holiday, you taught me how toswim, boat and fish. I really appreciate your taking time off work to show me around so manyplaces.

Your wife is such a wonderful cook! I think I must have gained 10 pounds only in one ly, I've spent a happy and unforgettable vacation. Thanks again.

I hope you will be going to visit us sometime. Let's keep in touch.

Truly yours,

Herry

親愛的格雷絲:

這封信是告訴你我已經回到家了。我想向你表示感謝,因爲我與你和你的家人共同度過了一個非常棒的假期。假期中,你教會我游泳、划船和釣魚。我真的很感激你從繁忙的工作中抽出時間陪我四處遊覽,參觀了那麼多地方。

你的妻子是一位非常出色的廚師!我猜和你在一起的一個星期之內我起碼胖了10磅!當然,這個假期愉快而難忘。再次表示感謝。

希望你也能有機會來我們這裏玩。

我們保持聯絡!

亨利

  英文郵件致謝的10種表達方式

寫在郵件的開頭

感謝讀信的人是作郵件開場白的好辦法。感謝讀信的人能使他們感到高興,特別是在之後你有事相求的情況下會很有幫助。

Thank you for contacting us.

如果有人寫信來詢問你們公司的服務,就可以使用這句句子開頭。向他們對公司有興趣表示感謝。

Thank you for your prompt reply.

當一個客戶或是同事很快就回復了你的郵件,一定記得要感謝他們。如果回覆並不及時,只要將“prompt”除去即可,你還可以說,“Thank you for getting back to me.”

Thank you for providing the requested information.

如果你詢問某人一些信息,他們花了點時間才發送給你,那就用這句句子表示你仍然對他們的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.

如果有人給了你特別的幫助,那一定要感謝他們!如果你想對他們表示特別的感激,就用這個句子,“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”

Thank you raising your concerns.

就算某個客戶或是經理寫郵件給你對你的工作提出了一定的質疑,你還是要感謝他們。這樣你能表現出你對他們的認真態度表示尊重及感激。同時,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”

寫在郵件的結尾

在郵件開頭表示感謝一般是表示對對方過去所付出的表示感謝,而在郵件結尾處表示感謝是對將來的幫助表示感謝。事先表示感謝,能讓對方在之後的幫忙中更主動更樂意。

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

如果你需要讀信的人幫助你做某事,那就得事先表示感謝。

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

與上述的類似,本句表示了你對對方將來可能提供的幫助表示感謝。

Thank you for your understanding.

如果你信中包含任何會對讀信的人產生負面影響的內容,那就使用這句句子吧。

Thank you for your consideration.

如果您是在尋求機會或是一個好處時,例如說你在求職,就用這句話作結尾。

Thank you again for everything you’ve done.

這句句子可以用在結尾,但和上述的有所不同。如果你在郵件開頭已經謝過了讀信的人,你就可以使用這句話,表示的是:因爲他們對你的巨大幫助,你想要再次感謝他們的付出。

十種不同場合的英文表達

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.

下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.

我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢信息/反饋/建議

Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this?

這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments.

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Any question, please let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Please let me know what you think?

歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.

您若是能夠就用戶行爲方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.

如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below.

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已標藍。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today’s meeting notes.

今天的會議記錄在附件裏。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

設計文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….

今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….

聲明中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….

我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….

以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前數據如下: 1……2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2…….

以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….

7. Raise question 提出問題

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…

就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……

8. Proposal 提議

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

關於平臺啓動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.

我建議我們就一週項目開一個電話會議。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……

Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。

9. Thanks note 感謝信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!

Thanks for the information

謝謝您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

Thank you for your attention!

Thanks to your attention!

謝謝關心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快覈實執行信息。