當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 聽見你的聲音:hear和listen的15種英語表達

聽見你的聲音:hear和listen的15種英語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

有一部大熱偶像劇叫《聽見你的聲音》,超能力少年擁有強大的“讀心術”,可以聽見別人內心的聲音。

聽見你的聲音:hear和listen的15種英語表達

今天英語君就來講一講除了hear和listen,“聽見”的15種英語表達。

1. overhear

1. 無意中聽到,偶然聽到


I overheard a very funny conversation on the bus this morning.

今天早上我坐公共汽車時,無意中聽到一段好笑的談話。


2. mishear

2. 聽錯,誤聽


I'm sure I didn't say that! You must have misheard (me).

我肯定沒說過那句話!你一定是聽錯了。


3. keep your ear to the ground

3. 耳聽八方;保持關注


Peter'll know; he always keeps an ear to the ground.

彼得會知道的,他耳聽八方。


4. catch

4. 聽見,聽到


I couldn't catch what the announcer said, with all the other noise going on.

這麼吵,我聽不清播音員在說什麼。


5. eavesdrop

5. 偷聽


He was eavesdropping on our conversation.

他在偷聽我們談話。


6. listen in on sth/sb

6. 偷聽,竊聽


I wish Dad would stop listening in on my phone conversations.

我希望爸爸不再偷聽我的電話。


7. strain your ears

7. 豎起耳朵聽


I was straining my ears to hear what they were saying.

我豎起耳朵聽他們在說什麼。


8. in/within earshot

8. 聽力範圍之內


8. out of earshot

8. 聽不見


I don't think you should say anything while the boss is still in/within earshot.

我覺得,老闆還沒走遠你應該什麼也別說。


Wait till she's out of earshot before you say anything.

等她走遠聽不見了,你再說不遲。


9. hang on someone’s every word

9. 仔細聽某人說話


Her audience were hanging on her every word.

她使聽衆聽得入神。


10. ears prick up

10. 側耳傾聽


My ears pricked up because I heard them mention Jonathan.

他們一提到喬納森我耳朵都豎起來了。


11. listen out for

11. 等着聽,注意聽


Would you listen out for the phone while I'm in the garden?

我在花園裏的時候你幫我聽着點電話好嗎?


12. must be hearing things

12. 我想我一定是聽錯了(表示不相信某事)


He's offered to wash the dishes - I must be hearing things.

他主動提出要洗盤子——我一定是聽錯了。


13. not hear the end/last of sth

13. 反覆聽,沒完沒了地聽


We'll never hear the last of it if they win that competition.

如果他們贏了那場比賽,我們的耳根就不得清靜了。


 sb out

14. 聽(某人)說完


At least hear me out before making up your mind.

你作決定之前至少先聽我說完。


15. be all ears

15. 全神貫注地聽;洗耳恭聽


I'm all ears - tell us what they had to say.

我洗耳恭聽——快告訴我們他們怎麼說的。