當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 關於抓狂的15種表達,你知道嗎?

關於抓狂的15種表達,你知道嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

你抓狂過嗎?是同事還是吵鬧的鄰居逼你抓狂?是有太多的事要做卻沒有足夠的時間完成,還是正爲堵車趕不上面試而鬧心。下面是一些最常見的表達生氣、沮喪、發怒的英語習語,必要時可加以使用。

ing-bottom: 62.34%;">關於抓狂的15種表達,你知道嗎?

1. go bananas

1.發瘋

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.

你要是再問這個問題,我就要瘋了。

2. go nuts

2.抓狂

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.

今天竟然有這麼多人投訴,我簡直要抓狂了。

3. lose it

3.情緒失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.

艾麗卡讓蒂姆離開時,蒂姆情緒失控,衝着她大喊大叫。

4. go mental

4.發神經

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.

發什麼神經?你竟然跟老闆爭執不休?你會被解僱的。

5. freak out

5.十分不安

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.

媽,別那麼緊張!我只是把車撞了。

6. go bonkers

6.精神崩潰

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.

得知還要再等一個小時,我立馬崩潰了。

7. go berserk

7.變得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

得知航班取消後,人羣開始躁動起來。


8. blow one’s top

8.大發脾氣

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.

你把這個消息告訴他,他一定會大發脾氣。

9. fly off the handle

9.勃然大怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.

一有人談論政治,父親就發怒。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof

10.大發雷霆

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.

我不敢遲到,不然我父母會發飆的。

11. go ballistic

11.狂怒

My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.

新鄰居夜夜開派對,我要瘋了。

12. go off the deep end

12.大發脾氣

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.

要是由於他人失誤讓我丟了飯碗,我會勃然大怒的。

13. blow up

13.生氣

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.

一看到海倫的臉色,我就知道她生氣了。

14. pop one’s cork

14.發怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.

有些事我得告訴你,你千萬別生氣。

15. go ape

15.發狂

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

蘇西聽到這個消息,一定會受不了的。