當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > Best Friends Forever: 你找到最好朋友的18種表現

Best Friends Forever: 你找到最好朋友的18種表現

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.22W 次

Best Friends Forever: 你找到最好朋友的18種表現

1. You speak to each other in an intricately crafted dialect of gibberish that nobody else understands.
你們之間會用一種精妙複雜的方式來說話,其他人一般聽不懂。

2. You feel entirely comfortable climbing into their bed at 4 a.m. Uninvited.
你會在凌晨4點爬到他們牀上,沒有提前通知,但也一點兒也不覺得彆扭。

3. They are privy to your secret prejudices. They still love you, somehow.
他們知道你對某事私下有偏見,但依然愛你。

4. They “like” your Facebook updates, Instagrams, and tweets as soon as they go up.
他們一上網,就會在臉書、圖片分享應用和推特上各種“贊”你的更新。

5. You indulge in all of your guilty pleasures together, and have a mutual agreement to keep your uncoolness secret.
你們可以沉溺於所有的惡趣味中,還相互約定要保守這個祕密。

6. You’ve started mentally collecting anecdotes for your Maid of Honor/Best Man speech.
你開始在心裏默默收集伴郎/伴娘致詞中需要的趣聞軼事。

7. You literally always owe each other money but trust that you’ll balance out over the years.
你們互相欠錢,卻堅信過幾年一定會扯平。

8. You know their wardrobe inside-out.
你非常清楚他們的衣櫃裏都有些什麼。

9. You can sense each other’s emotional state over text message, based on punctuation and Emoji usage.
你們用標點和表情符號發短信,向對方表達各自心情。10. You’re Facebook friends with each other’s parents, siblings, and significant others.
你們在臉書上會把對方的父母、兄弟姐妹和其他重要的人都加爲好友。

11. You’ve traveled with each other for an extended period of time without ending up wanting to kill each other.
你們可以一起出遊很長時間,卻還沒有把對方殺死的想法。

12. You hate all the same people, no questions asked.
你們討厭同樣的人,不用問原因。

13. You can discuss the following things freely: money, sex, religion, family.
你們可以暢談以下話題:金錢、性、宗教、家庭。

14. Despite being intelligent as individuals, you’re truly harebrained collectively.
一個人時還很冷靜聰敏,但當你們湊到一塊兒後就變得粗心沒腦子了。

15. You know each other’s preferred drinks and you’ve gotten really good at making them.
你們知道對方最愛喝什麼,也很擅長做這種飲料。

16. You have each other’s romantic histories memorized, including heroes, villains, and even the briefest cameos.
你們都記得對方的戀愛史,包括英雄、大反派、甚至故事裏最平凡的小配角也不例外。

17. You had a specific memory in mind for every single item on this list.
這個清單裏的每一項都有你們獨特的回憶。

18. And you’re gonna spend the next 20 minutes on the phone with your BFF, checking them all off.
接下來你會花20分鐘給你的死黨打電話,逐條確認清單內容。