當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第258期:有人這樣說才奇怪呢

OMG美語講堂第258期:有人這樣說才奇怪呢

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

中文裏面,我們喜歡先說一句荒唐的話,然後再加上"纔怪",就好像在說"你被騙啦",-有嘲諷或者開玩笑的意思。美語裏也有同樣的說法哦!

OMG美語講堂第258期:有人這樣說才奇怪呢

Said No One Ever - 有人這樣說才奇怪呢,纔怪

A: Renting an apartment in New York is the cheapest thing ever!

在紐約租房子是史上最便宜的事情。

B: For real?

真的麼?

A: Said no one ever!

要是有人這樣說才奇怪呢!

Psych - 耍你的!

A: Baijie, I think Tom Cruise just walked past you!

白潔,我覺得剛纔好像是Tom Cruise從你身邊走過!

B: Where? Where? Where?

哪兒呢?哪兒呢?

A: Psych!

耍你的!

As if - 可能麼

A: This salad is really fulfilling. I'm stuffed.

這個沙拉太飽人了。我吃撐了!

B: Really?

真的麼?

A: As if! It's just a bowl of leaves.

怎麼可能?一碗葉子而已。

A: Thank god. It's finally Monday!

謝天謝地,終於到星期一了!

B: Seriously?

真的麼?

A: Said no one ever. Especially when we have a Math test this afternoon.

要是有人這樣說才奇怪呢。可恨的是我們今天下午還有個數學考試。

B: Oh, didn't you hear? The Math test is cancelled.

你沒聽說麼?今天的數學考試取消了。

A: What?! I pulled an all-nighter studying for it yesterday.

什麼?!我昨天可是通宵複習啊。

B: Psych! Haha.

耍你的!哈哈。

A: Don't scare me like that, Baijie. Aren't you worried about this test at all?

白潔,別這樣嚇唬我。你難道不擔心這次考試麼?

B: As if! Math is my worst subject. I've been studying all weekend too.

怎麼可能!我的數學最差了。我整個週末也都在複習。