當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 英協視頻:實話實說(Tell the truth)

英協視頻:實話實說(Tell the truth)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

media.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" height="360" width="480">

英協視頻:實話實說(Tell the truth)

IELTS interview skills
雅思面試技巧

Tell the truth
實話實說


When should you tell the truth?
什麼時候應該實話實說?


Examiner: What do you think makes you good at your job?
考官:在工作中,你認爲你的優勢有哪些?


I hate my job.
我討厭我的工作。
Maybe I shouldn’t say that because it sounds negative. What do I do?
或許我不該這樣說,因爲這聽起來太消極了。我該怎麼辦呢?

 

Option 1: Lie in order to say something positive.
選擇1:說假話,說一些積極的東西。
Fine, but I can’t think of anything to say.
好吧,可我根本想不出該說什麼。

Option 2: tell the truth.
選擇2: 說實話
It’s going to sound negative but I have more to say.
聽起來有點消極,但是我有更多的話可說。


Candidate: Nothing. I am very bad at my job.
考生:什麼優勢都沒有。我在工作中表現得很差。
Because I hate my job. I really looking forward for a new short life.
因爲我討厭我的工作。我非常希望有一個新的開始。
I do my job because I have to, I need the money,
我之所以在做現在的工作是因爲我別無選擇,我需要錢。
but my dreams are completely different.
但這和我的夢想千差萬別。
I am not... I am not expressing positivism, for example...
我在工作中沒什麼積極性,也不熱情,
you know, good vibes and I think my colleagues hate me and I hate them, fine, I hate them...
我認爲我的同事討厭我,我也討厭他們。是的,我討厭他們……

 

It might be better to tell the truth…
實話實說可能效果會更好……
… especially if that gives you more to say.
……尤其是當說實話讓你更加有話可說的時候。
You don’t always have to say something positive.
你不需要永遠講述積極的東西。

 

By Andy Lewis
安迪•路易斯

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/ielts-interview-skills/tell-truth