當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 英語語法入門 > 從句:原因狀語從句和地點狀語從句

從句:原因狀語從句和地點狀語從句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

1.地點狀語從句
地點狀語從句多由where或wherever引起:
Winters were very long where he lived.
在他住的地方冬天很長。
I’m standing where the brook and the river meet.
我站在小溪與大河匯合處。
He left the camera where it was.
他把相機留在原來的地方。
Wherever he went,he took her with him.
不管他到哪裏,他都帶着她。
Sleep wherever yon like.
你高興在哪裏睡就在哪裏睡。
You can sit anywhere you like.
你愛坐哪就坐哪兒。
Everywhere I go,I find the same result.
不管我到哪裏我都得到同樣的結果。

從句:原因狀語從句和地點狀語從句

2.原因狀語從句:
原因狀語從句多由because,as,since,seeing(that),considering that等連詞引起:
You only do it because you have to.
你這樣做只是因爲不得不如此。
As he had been up since 4 a.m.,he was very tired.
由於他清晨四點就起牀了,他十分疲倦。
He can’t come with us since he’s ill.
由於生病他不能和我們一道去。
Stay in bed longer today,seeing that you were late last night.
昨夜你睡得晚,你今天多睡一會兒。
Considering he’s only been learning English a year he speaks it very well.
考慮他學英語才一年,他英語是講得很好的。
Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it.
既然你現在有了機會,你最好加以利用。

下面這類句子中的從句也表示原因
I’m glad that you are all safe.
我很高興你們都安然無恙。
I’m proud that you had the thought.
你有這個想法我感到驕傲。