當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 英語語法入門 > 代詞的句子成分及應用

代詞的句子成分及應用

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.5K 次

一、作主語
I am reading The Arabian Nights.
我在讀《天方夜譚》。
John waited a while but eventually he went home.
約翰等了一會兒,最後他回家了。
Now everything is ready.
現在一切都準備好了。
說明:在複合句中,如果主句和從句主語相同,代詞主語要用在從句中,名詞主語用在主句中,例如:
When he arrived, John went straight to the bank.
約翰一到就直接去銀行了。
The woman has three sons. One is in China, another is in America, the other is in France.
這個女人有三個兒子,一個在中國,一個在美國,一個在法國。
二、作賓語
I saw her with them, at least, I thought it was her.
我看到她和他們在一起,至少我認爲是她。
Did you ever talk it over with him?
你可曾跟他談過這個問題?
I’d appreciate it if you could make me an offer based on whatever you have budgeted for this position and we can go from there.
如果我得到這份工作無論你提供的薪水是多少我都很感激,並且我們可以從那個水平開始。
直接賓語: It drives me crazy.
間接賓語: He lends me a book.
介詞賓語: You should interpret what I said in my sense of the word, not in yours.
四、作表語
I am not quite myself these days.
近來我身體不大舒服。
I’ll be myself again in no time.
我過一會兒就會好的。
— Who did it?
誰幹的?
— It was him.
是他。
五、作同位語
You should write the letter yourself.
你應該自己寫這封信。
The teacher himself will visit Tom’s parents.
老師會親自去拜訪湯姆的父母。
They each signed the paper.
他們每個人都在文件上籤了字。
六、做定語(形容詞性物主代詞)
That’s her shoes, not mine.
那是她的鞋子,不是我的。
The story of their sufferings moved us deeply.
他們苦難的經歷深深地觸動了我們。

代詞的句子成分及應用