外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:备好协议待签
The agreements should be fully prepared
备好协议待签A:I'm here to sign the agreement.
A:我来签协议。B:I'm sorry. The agreement hasn't been fully prepared. It will be ready by tomorrow.
B:对不起,协议还没有完全准备好,请等到明天。
A:Can you speed it up and let us have it today?
A:您能否加快点,让我们今天拿到这个协议?B:I will try my best. Here is the draft. Would you please go over if and see if any modifications are needed?
B:我一定尽力。这是协议草稿。您先过目一下,看是否还有需要修改的内容,好吗?A:Let me have a contains basically all we have agreed upon.
A:让我看一下协议基本上包括了我们商定的全部内容。B:How about the terms concerning packing?
B:包装方面的规定还有什么要修改的吗?A:I don't think so.
A:没有了。B:If you totally agree,I'll type the agreement this evening and have it duplicated for signatures.
B:如您完全同意我今晚把协议打好,并复印出来以便签字。A:It's fine.
A:好的。