有關少兒英文詩歌朗誦
文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。本站小編整理了有關少兒英文詩歌,歡迎閲讀!
有關少兒英文詩歌篇一fire and ice
火與冰
some say the world will end in fire,
有人説世界將結束於熊熊烈焰,
some say in ice.
有人則説結束於凜凜寒冰。
from what i've tasted of desire,
慾望如火,體會其烈,
i hold with those who favor fire.
則知世之歸於火為我所願。
but if it had to perish twice,
但若其必兩度遭逢毀滅,
i think i know enough of hate
我知恨之極至,
to know that for destruction ice
必然明瞭,毀滅之冰,
is also great
同樣魁偉,
and would suffice
同樣順人心意。
有關少兒英文詩歌篇二我與動物們共舞
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲擊着鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承載着我全速前進。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而一隻鱷魚盯着笨手笨腳的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎聞着我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水裏,鯊魚包圍了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”
有關少兒英文詩歌篇三Foolish Fiona
愚蠢的菲奧娜
This morning when foolish Fiona awoke
今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,
she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,
她看着她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音説,
"I can't go to school, so please write me a note
我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。
to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."
告訴他們説我的嗓子裏有隻青蛙。
Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said
他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條説,
"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.
我的女兒病了,他躺在牀上。
She won't be at school for the rest of the week.
剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。
She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."
因為他在小溪裏吞了一隻蝌蚪。
看了“有關少兒英文詩歌”的人還看了:
2.有關於幼兒的英語詩朗誦
3.關於兒童英語詩歌朗誦
4.有關少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全
5.兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦