秒殺情景英語對話之酒店服務 第25期:餐桌預訂
1 Reservation DiAlogue
1 餐桌預訂 對話Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.
史蒂文正在給一家酒店打電話預訂餐桌。
Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?
職員:這裏是希爾頓飯店,請問您有什麼需要?
Steven: Yes. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening.
史蒂文:我想預訂今天的晚餐。Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?
職員:好的,什麼吋候需要?Steven: Perhaps 7:30.
史蒂文:大概七點半。Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?
職員:好的,請問你們幾個人用餐?Steven: A party of eight.
史蒂文:8個人。Clerk: All right. Is there anything else I can do for you?
職員:好的。請問你還有什麼要求嗎?Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We'd like to enjoy the evening view.
史蒂文:希望您能給我安排一個能俯瞰到河的位置。我們想欣賞一下夜景。Clerk: No problem. I'll arrange one for you.
職員:沒問題,我會為您安排的。Steven: That's great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?
史蒂文:那太好了,謝謝你。順便問一句,你們晚上營業到幾點?Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?
職員:我們一直營業到午夜。請問你貴姓?Steven: Steven Smith.
史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.
職員:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七點半,八人餐桌。Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!
史蒂文:非常感謝,再見!