秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第36期:瓷器店
5 ceramic shop dialogue
5 瓷器店 對話
Steven wants to buy a china tea set for his friend. Now he is in a ceramic shop.
史蒂文想給他的朋友買一套陶瓷茶具。現在他正在一家瓷器店。
Assistant: Welcome, sir. What can I do for you?
店員:歡迎光臨,先生。請問您想要什麼?
Steven: May I have a look at that china tea set? It is extremely beautiful.
史蒂文:我能看看那套茶具嗎?它很漂亮。
Assistant: You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen.
店員:您真是好眼力,這套茶具不同尋常,它是景德鎮製造的。
Steven: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isn't it called the capital of porcelain"?
史蒂文:景德鎮?我知道,它不是被稱作"瓷都"嗎?
Assistant: Yes, sir.
店員:是的,先生。
Steven: Oh, it must be very precious. Is it breakable?
史蒂文:哦,那這套茶具一定很珍貴了。它容易碎嗎?
Assistant: No, if you take some care when you use them.
店員:使用的時候當心一些就不會了。
Steven: How much is it?
史蒂文:多少錢?
Assistant: Two thousand dollars.
店員:2000美元。
Steven: Oh, it is beyond my purse.
史蒂文:哦,我恐怕買不起。