當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語作文範文 > 跳槽面試英語範文

跳槽面試英語範文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.3K 次

當你需要跳槽時,再次面試的時候,你要如何進行英文自我介紹?下面是本站小編給大家整理的跳槽面試英語範文,供大家參閱!

跳槽面試英語範文
  跳槽面試英語範文1

【面試方】:

1)Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

你爲什麼要辭去現在的工作來我們這裏?

2)What's the reason for you to leave your present job?

你爲何要辭去你現在的工作?

3)For what do you decide to leave your present job?

你爲何要辭去你現在的工作?

4)How would you evaluate your present firm?

你如何評價你現在的公司?

(It's an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences.)

5)How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?

你對失去所有的福利怎麼看?

(Concerned but not panicked. )

6)What was your reason for leaving?

你爲什麼要離開呢?

7)Do you enjoy your present job?

你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

8)What made you decide to change your job?

什麼原因使你決定換工作?

9)I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading do you plan to change your job?

我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,爲什麼你計劃轉職?

10)Why have you changed you job so frequently?

你爲什麼經常換工作?

11)What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

你爲何要離開原來的僱主?

全外教面試專家視頻授課 20天制勝英語面試

【應聘方】:

1)The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.

我的工作不屬於我的專業範圍/專業領域/專業/專業領域。

2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.

我想找一個能給我帶來提升機會的工作。

3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.

我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。

4)My former company has been bankrupt.

我原先那個公司已經破產了。

5)Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

6)My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

我離職的理由是希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。

7)My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

我離職的原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。

8) I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

我爲照顧住在外地的老母親而申請辭職。

9)My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

我離職的理由是因爲深知無升遷的機會。

10)I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.

我希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故願轉職。

11)I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

由於希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。

12)I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前離職。

13)I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

我爲了找更高的職位,而請求離職。

14)I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

由於所服務的公司解散,只好離職。

15)I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職。

16)The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.

w我準備離開目前的工作崗位,唯一理由是爲謀求更高的職位。

17)Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidatetheir business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

很不幸地,我不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的僱主不得不結束業務。

18)I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,並希望能提供升遷機會。

19)I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job. I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

20)I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade only, there isn't much chance to speak English.

因爲我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的僱主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

21)Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

因爲我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,並做出長遠的貢獻。

22)I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

我離開現職是因爲工作合同期滿。

23)The work is not the salary is too small.

那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

24)To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

坦率地說,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因爲我在這個職位上沒有多少事可幹。

  跳槽面試英語範文2

1. Why are you leaving your present job?

對策:Refine your answer based on your comfort level and honesty. Give a group answer if possible, e.g. our department was consolidated or eliminated.

2. How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?

對策:Concerned but not panicked.

3. Describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment.

對策:One in which people are treated as fairly as possible.

4. How would you evaluate your present firm?

對策:Its an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences

  跳槽面試英語範文:你準備好跳槽了嗎

How Many Ways Can You Say Goodbye to a Job?

有多少種方式可以和當前工作說“拜拜”?

As talk of a thaw in hiring freezes rises above a whisper, many people are already planningto look for a new position when the job market picks up.

隨着關於招聘市場解凍的傳言漸起,許多人都琢磨着要在就業市場回暖時找份新工作。

Some 60% of workers say intend to leave their jobs when the economy approves,according to a survey by Right Management, a talent and careermanagement consulting firm inPhiladelphia. It might be tempting to give the boss an earful if you land a new job in the comingmonths. But the way you quit can have a long term impact on your career. How to resign ongood terms:

在接受費城職業管理諮詢公司Right Management調查的美國僱員中,約有六成的人說希望在經濟好轉後辭去現有工作。假如未來幾個月你能找到下家,那麼在臨別前你可能頗有那麼點想向老闆甩上幾句狠話。不過,你離職的方式有可能給你的職業生涯帶來長期影響。以下是幾種恰當的職場“分手”禮儀:

Be prepared. 有備而來。

Review your employee handbook or employment contract before announcing yourdecision, so you know what company policy is regarding resignations, severance, the returnof company property and pay for unused vacation time. Also, find out the company'sreference policy to see what information will be disclosed to a prospective employer. If youhave another job lined up, be sure to have your offer in writing before you resign.

在宣佈離職決定之前,看看自己的員工手冊或勞動合同,這樣你會了解公司在辭職、解約、返還公司財物以及未休假補薪等方面有什麼政策。此外,閱讀一下公司的參考政策條例,瞭解你的哪些信息將可能披露給未來的僱主。如果你已經找到了新的工作,確保在遞交辭呈之前已是聘書在手。

Use it or lose it. 休還是不休?

If you haven't used vacation time and will lose it if you quit, you might want to use yourtime before leaving or link it to your resignation date. States like California consider accruedvacation time to be part of wages and must be paid upon resignation or termination saysemployment attorney Michael J. Goldfarb, president of Northridge d Holman HR. But ifyou don't want to burn any bridges, don't take vacation and announce your departure justafter you return.

如果你還有假期未休,而且在辭職後也將清零的話,你或許想要在離職前把它們休完或基於它考慮自己的離職日期。加州北嶺職業顧問公司Holman HR總裁、僱傭法律師邁克爾。戈德法爾博(Michael J. Goldfarb)說,在加州等州,應計休假時間是薪資計算的組成部分,僱主必須在離職或解約之前把這筆錢付給僱員。不過,如果你要是想給自己留條後路,就不要休了假然後回來就馬上宣佈辭職。

Make an appointment. 與老闆約談。

'Be formal and make an appointment with your boss,' recommends Tanya Maslach, a SanDiego, Calif., career expert who specializes in relationship management issues. 'Prepare whatyou want to say. Be direct and engaging and be transparent,' Ms. Maslach says. She alsorecommends offering to help make the transition easier; ask your boss how you can best dothat. After the discussion, put your resignation in a hardcopy letter that includes your last dayand any transitional help you've offered. Keep a copy. Two weeks advance notice is stillstandard but experts recommend offering more time if you've worked at the company formore than five years. You also need to be prepared to leave right away some companies requireit.

主攻管理關係問題的職業顧問泰婭?馬斯拉奇(Tanya Maslach)建議,辭職也要鄭重其事,並和老闆約談一下。她說,準備好自己要說的話,要直接、誠懇和明瞭。她建議辭職者主動提出幫助進行工作交接,問問老闆自己怎樣做纔好。在討論之後,向你的老闆提交一封仔細措辭的辭職信,標明你具體的離職時間以及你在交接過程中可以提供怎樣的幫助。自己保留一份複印件。通行做法是留出兩週的離職通知時間,但是專家建議,如果你在一家公司供職五年以上,你應該爲老東家留出更多的交接時間。你也要做好立即離職的準備,有的公司有此要求。

Don't take the stapler. 順手牽羊使不得。

'It's not worth it,' says Mr. Goldfarb. 'If there are security cameras or coworkers with agrudge, stealing from the company doesn't look good.' In some cases, you could also end upgetting billed for the missing equipment or even taken to court, he says.

戈德法爾博說,千萬別順走訂書機之類的小東西,那樣不值得。他說,如果公司裝有安全攝像頭,或你的同事對你有意見,那麼你這種在公司小偷小摸的行爲會讓自己很難看。在某些情況下,你可能要爲丟失的物件埋單,甚至會被告上法庭。

Scrub your digital footprint. 抹去你的電子足跡。

Clear your browser cache, remove passwords to Web sites you use from work, such asyour personal email or online bank account and delete any personal files on your work computerthat aren't relevant to work. Don't delete anything work related if you're required to keep it.

清空你的瀏覽器緩存,刪去你在辦公室登入個人郵箱或網上銀行帳戶時輸入的密碼,並刪除你電腦上任何與工作無關的個人文件。如果公司要求你保留一些工作文件的話,那麼不要刪掉它們。

Be honest but remain positive. 誠實,但要保持正面姿態。

Be helpful during the exit interview but keep responses simple and professional. Don'tuse the session to lay blame or rant about the workplace. 'Whatever you do, don't confessabout how much you disliked working there,' says Ms. Maslach. 'If you want to leave a helpfulbit of advice or opinion, consider offering your expertise to your soontobe exboss . . . offer tobe available to them for advice when they get in a rut.'

在離職面談中要表示願意爲公司提供幫助,但你的回答應力求簡單而專業。不要在這個時候抱怨或斥責現在的這份工作。馬斯拉奇說,你無論如何都不要明說自己有多麼討厭這份工作。她說,如果你想留下一些有用的建議或看法,就把它們告訴即將成爲你前老闆的人吧……告訴他們如果以後在工作中想聽到建議的話,自己願意伸出援手。

Stay close. 保持密切聯繫。

Consider joining an employee alumni association, which often serves as a networkinggroup for former employees. It can be a good way to keep up with changes in the company andindustry and find leads to new jobs down the road. Keep in touch with coworkers you workedclosely with; they may end up in management roles.

考慮加入前僱員組成的小團體,建立一個聯絡平臺。這是緊跟公司和行業變化的好辦法,而且你還能並從中發現可能的工作機會。和你的前同事保持聯繫,因爲他們日後有可能躋身管理層。