當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 關於校園和兼職的英語情景對話

關於校園和兼職的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.52W 次

我們學習英語最重要的就是持之以恆,小編今天給大家整理了的是關於英語口語的情景對話,所以大家一定要好好看看這些英語口語哦

關於校園和兼職的英語情景對話

  我想需要申請一張校園內的停車許可證

ACan I help you?

我能幫你嗎?

BYes, I need to apply for a parking permit.

是的,我需要申請一張停車許可證。

AAre you a professor?

你是教授嗎?

BWhat? Are you kidding? I'm only 22 years old!

什麼?你在開玩笑嗎?我才二十二歲。

AYes, I am don't you know only professors and students with disabilitiescan apply for parking permits?

對,我是在開玩笑。但是難道你不知道只有教授和有殘疾的學生纔可以申請停車許可證嗎?

BYes, I know. I have a hip was broken last year. And I can't walk well.

是,我知道。我有殘疾。我的骨盆去年裂開。我走得並不好。

AOh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.

喔,我很抱歉。我不知道。

BIt's alright. You didn't see me walk to the desk.

沒事的。你沒有看到我走到桌子前。

AHere is the application form.I also need to see your student ID and your permission letter from the university.

這裏是申請表。我同時需要看你的學生證明以及學校的許可信

BMy permission letter?

我的許可信?

AYes, the letter that certifies you have a it must certify your disability entitles you to a parking place.

是的,許可信是證明你有殘疾。而且必須證明你的殘疾讓你有需要使用一個停車位。

BI was told I should have the letter sent directly to your office.

我被告知我的許可信是直接寄到你們的辦公室。

AYes. Or you can bring it yourself.

是的,你也可以自己帶來。

BBut I asked them to send it to you directly.

但是我請他們直接寄到你們這裏。

ALet me look in the file then. Maybe we received it.

讓我查看一下檔案,或許我們已經收到了。

BMy name is Derek Schneider, S - C - H - N - E - I - D - E - R.

我的名字是迪瑞克·施奈德爾:S - C - H - N - E - I - D - E - R。

AYes, here it ght. Then I just need your completed application form,and I will be able to process your request.

是的,在這兒。好,我只需要你填好的申請表,我就可以處理你的申請。

BGood. I will sit over there and fill out the form.I will give it to you in a few , by the way, can I apply for any parking lot I want?

很好。我會坐下來填好表格。我會在幾分鐘內給你。喔,順便問問,我可以申請任何我想要的停車位嗎?

AThe form has a map on the back. You may specify your top four will give a spot in the lot that has an opening.

表格的後面有一張地圖。你可以指明四個最喜歡的選擇。我們會把空缺的位子給你。

BI see. Thank you.

我知道了。謝謝你。

AYou're very welcome.

不要客氣。

  或許你可以在中國城找到一份兼職

AI don't know what I'm going to do.I need to find a job. If I don't, I won't be able to stay here next semester.

我不知道如何是好。我需要找一個工作。如果我找不到,下個學期就沒有辦法留在這裏。

BHave you tried university part-time jobs?

你試過大學的兼職工作嗎?

AWhat do you mean?

你的意思是?

BI mean in the library, or in some information n the university hires foreign students for part-time positions.

我的意思是圖書館或者一些資訊中心。通常大學都會僱用外國的學生來做兼職的工作。

AYes, I know. I tried don't have anything now. So what can I do?

是,我知道。我試過。他們現在沒有任何工作。所以,我該怎麼辦呢?

BWell, since you're a foreign student, it's 's because it's actually illegal for you to work in America.

嗯,你身爲一個外國學生,是蠻難的。那是因爲你在美國工作是非法的。

AI know that. You don't have to tell me that. That's my problem.I know I have the right to work for the university. That's they don't have a job for me. And it's illegal for me to get a job elsewhere.

我知道。你不必告訴我那些,那是我的問題。我知道我有權利在大學裏工作,那是合法的。但是他們沒有工作給我。對我來說在別的地方工作又是非法的。

BAnyway, there must be some know there are many people working illegally in New York.

無論如何,那一定有一個解決之道。你知道有很多人非法在紐約工作。

ABut I need a pretty decent job.I need to make enough to pay my rent at least.

但我需要一個比較正式的工作。我需要賺足夠的錢,至少能付我的房租。

BI have an idea.

我有一個主意。

AWhat?

是什麼?

BSince you're Chinese, maybe you can find part-time work in Chinatown.

你身爲一箇中國人,或許你可以在中國城找到一個兼職工作。

AI already had that idea.

我已經想過了。

BWell, why don't you go and look down there?

嗯,你爲什麼不去看看呢?

ABut I don't know what I would do.

但我不知道我能做些什麼。

BIt may be part-time work as a waitress or would be illegal, but sometimes waitresses make a good salary.

或許有兼職的工作像是服務生或其他的機會。雖然是非法,但有些時候服務生可以拿到不錯的薪水。

AMaybe. I don't know.

或許吧。我不知道。

BI will ask my friends for e someone knows a company that needs part-time 's another thing you should do. Ask all your friends to ask around for might find something.

我會替你問我的朋友。或許會有人知道哪一家公司需要兼職的人員。你還需要做一件事。請你的朋友幫你打聽。你或許會找到事情做。

AI have to find rwise I have to go back to Taiwan. I'll be broke in two months.

我一定要找工作做。不然我就必須要回臺灣。我會在兩個月內破產。