當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 躺槍否?17個證據你已成宇宙黃金剩鬥士

躺槍否?17個證據你已成宇宙黃金剩鬥士

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.34K 次

躺槍否?17個證據你已成宇宙黃金剩鬥士

A warm Embrace

Feel like you've been single and ready to mingle for so long, you're deserving of some kind of endurance award?
感覺自己一直就是隻單身狗,時刻爲交往而準備着,真該給你頒發耐力獎了!

Hey, you just might be. Below, 17 signs you have officially out-singled all other single people in the universe.
嘿!可能你就是個單身狗,以下17項標準可以證明你比世界上所有的單身狗更單身。

Your idea of a warm embrace looks a little something like this.
你覺得溫暖的擁抱貌似只能這副樣子了。

Jealousy

You're jealous of these hand-holding gummy bears.
這些牽手的小熊橡皮糖都能招來你的羨慕妒忌恨。

No Emergency Contact

Your emergency contact is depressing. Real depressing.
你的緊急聯繫人鬱悶了,真的鬱悶了。

Fake Girlfriend

You go to the trouble of staging selfies with your fake girlfriend.
只好麻煩假女友登臺配合自己演一齣戲。

Don't Even Try To Fake

You don't even go to the trouble of faking a girlfriend anymore.
就連給自己僞裝一個女友的麻煩都省了。

Aged To Much

You've aged decades in the time it's taken to find The One. (Hey, at least you'll always have dear old dad.)
找對象蹉跎了歲月。(嘿,還好有親愛的老爸陪在身邊。)

A Mess

This drawing accurately illustrates your "love life."
這幅畫真切生動地展現了你的“愛情生活”。

No One Care

You realize nothing brings the boys to the yard. Not even milkshakes.
就別說準備好一杯奶昔等你了,家裏連個人影兒都木有啊。

Mummy's Good Boy

Forget your mom. Even your Coke cans are starting to dole out unsolicited relationship advice.
別再做聽媽媽話的乖孩子了!去主動爭取自己的幸福吧。

Buy A Pillow

You give serious thought to buying this pillow.
你真該好好考慮買個這樣的枕頭。

Food Is Your True Love

You reinvent this romantic photo trend to incorporate your one true love: food.
爲你的真愛(食物)拍一張純浪漫的照片。

Chage Furniture

You swap out your old furniture for pieces more accommodating to your current living situation.
更換一下舊傢俱,增添一下現代生活氣息。

Food Song

You start dedicating your favorite love songs to foodstuff.
邊做美食邊聽那首自己最愛聽的情歌。

In Love

You look for new creative ways to pretend you're soooo in love.
找個新創意僞裝成你正沐浴愛河之中。

Date Food

Your "dinner with bae" posts on Instagram look something like this.
你發的搞笑進餐照片看起來是這個樣子的。

Too Tired To Love

You've truly exhausted every last avenue in your attempt to find someone to date.
走在每一條大街上都盼着走個桃花運,最後卻只剩下走得精疲力竭的自己而已。

Nutell Lover

Until finally, you just give up and accept Nutella as the love of your life.
最後,你放棄追求那憧憬的愛情生活,繼續與巧克力過着甜蜜的愛情生活。