當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 31個可能改變你人生的問題

31個可能改變你人生的問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

31個可能改變你人生的問題

Who said that there had to be an absolute answer for each and every question? Sometimes the ability to ask yourself questions’ an act to challenge yourself and help you to be a better person. Try the following questions that may change your life.
誰說每一個問題都必須有一個確切的答案?有時,問自己問題能挑戰自己並幫助自己成爲一個更好的人。試問一下下列可能改變你一生的問題。

you doing what you truly want to do?
你正在做你真正想做的事嗎?

you have a dream to follow?
你有想要追隨的夢想嗎?

you proud of what you’re doing or what you’ve done?
對自己正在做的或者已經完成的事感到驕傲嗎?

many promises you have made and how many of them you have fulfilled?
你做出過多少承諾?其中兌現了多少?

’s the one thing you really want to do but have never done so, and why?
有沒有一件事你真的想做但卻從沒有做過?爲什麼?

you ever failed anyone who you loved or loved you?
你曾失信於你愛的人或者愛你的人嗎?

you take a shot if the chance of failure and success is 50-50?
當成功和失敗的概率相等時,你會做嘗試嗎?

you could travel to the past in a time machine, what advice would you give to the 6-year-old you?
如果你可以通過時光機回到過去,你將會對6歲的你提什麼建議呢?

you break the rules because of something/someone you care about?
你會爲關心的某件事或某個人打破規矩嗎?

you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because others thought you were a fool?
你曾經因爲別人認爲你是個白癡而放棄過一個你認爲有創意的想法嗎?

would you prefer? Stable but boring works or interesting works with lots of workload?
你更喜歡哪種?穩定不過無聊的工作還是有趣但工作量大的工作呢?

you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments at all?
你害怕犯錯誤麼,就算根本沒有處罰?

you would clone yourself, which of your characteristics you wouldn’t want to be cloned?
如果你可以克隆一個自己,性格里的哪一點你不想被克隆?

’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
你跟其他大多數人有什麼區別?

you making some influences on the world or constantly being influenced by the world?
是你在對世界造成影響還是世界在影響着你? thing you cried for last time, does it matter to you now or will it matter to you 5 years later?
上一件令你哭泣的事現在還對你有影響嗎?五年後呢?

there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
有沒有什麼事你理應釋懷但卻無法釋懷?

you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
10年前憎恨的人如今你還記得嗎?現在還憎恨嗎?

h makes you happier, to forgive someone or to hate someone forever?
哪一件事讓你更高興?原諒某人還是記恨他一輩子?

are you worrying about and what’s the difference if you stop worrying about it?
你正在擔憂些什麼?如果停止憂慮,你的狀態會有什麼差異?

you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
如果你現在就死了,會有什麼遺憾嗎?

h one would you prefer, having a luxurious trip alone or having a picnic with people you love?
你更喜歡哪個?一個人的奢華旅行,還是和愛的人一起野餐?

do you admire and why?
你崇拜誰?爲什麼?

there anyone who inspired you and made you who you are today?
有沒有一個人激勵了你讓你變成今天這樣?

’s the thing you’re most satisfied with?
你對什麼事情最爲滿意?

was the last time you laughed and what did you laugh at?
上一次你大笑是什麼時候?你笑的是什麼?

27Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy?
你正在做什麼讓你和身邊的人高興嗎?

there anyone who you love or loves you?
有沒有一個你愛或者愛你的人?

was the last time you really talked with your parents/family?
上一次你好好與家人交談是什麼時候?

happiness is a currency, how rich do you think you are?
如果幸福是錢,你認爲自己現在多富有?

today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
如果今天是世界末日,你會做什麼?