當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 管好你的每個小時:一小時能做的21件事

管好你的每個小時:一小時能做的21件事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.59K 次

How odd that so much of life is dependent upon time.
很奇怪,人生中很多事情都是依時間而定的。

Lives are measured in years. We count down the minutes and seconds in a game and measure our productivity by months and quarters.
生命是由“年”來衡量的。玩遊戲的時候我們會依分秒倒數計時;生產力的計量我們一般按月或者季度算。

The clock speeds when you're enjoying a project and drags when someone is droning on and on in a meeting.
當你做事情樂在其中的時候時間過得特別快,反之,如果開會時候碰上一個說得不停的人你便會覺得時間過得特別慢。

Your ability to control time is nonexistent, which can be frustrating when you really need it. And who doesn't want just a bit more time, an extra hour each day? Well here's your chance.
世上沒有人有控制時間的能力,這確實讓人很沮喪,尤其在你確確實實覺得時間不夠用的時候。誰不想每天多一點時間,多一個小時呢?現在你的機會來了。

So that you don't waste this precious time, I have put together a list of 21 ideas on how to make the most of this gift.
別浪費這個寶貴的一小時,以下我列舉了21條讓你好好利用這個天賜的禮物。

管好你的每個小時:一小時能做的21件事

h up on all of your email.
跟進你所有的郵件。

-write and send five thank-you notes to people who support you.
手寫五封感謝信給那些幫助你的人。

nstorm with a couple of colleagues on how to make the office run better.
和幾個同事集思廣益,想想怎麼讓工作進行得更加順利。

a romantic evening for your significant other.
和你的另一半計劃共度一個浪漫的夜晚。

stigate two of your competitors.
考察研究你的兩個競爭對手。

le yourself. If that takes five minutes, Google all your co-workers.
在網上搜索你自己的名字。如果要花到五分鐘之久,搜索你所有的同事。

a list of pros and cons about yourself as a contributor to the company.
從爲公司做貢獻的角度來看,列出你自己的優勢和不足。

tify a role model and send them a handwritten invitation to lunch.
找到自己的榜樣人物,並手寫一封邀請函表達共進午餐之意。

a weekend trip with your family.
計劃一次假日家庭出行。

lunch with your boss, partner or colleague.
和你的老闆、合夥人或者同事吃頓午餐。 an old friend or relative you have neglected.
給久未聯繫的老朋友或親戚打個電話。

te your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles and your resume.
對你在LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter上的個人檔案和簡歷進行更新。

pen your powers of observation by watching people in a crowded area.
在一個擁擠的場所觀察人羣以訓練你自己的觀察力。

nteer for a charity you like.
選擇一個慈善團體做志願服務。

a playlist of inspiring work music.
給一些可以振奮工作的音樂建一個播放列表。

tate.
沉思。

n up the desktop on your computer (or your desk).
清理你的電腦桌面(或你自己的桌子)。

the perfect dinner party.
計劃一個完美的晚宴。

that business book that's been waiting.
讀一本被你長期擱置的商業書籍。

e a short story.
寫一個短篇故事。

yourself a clothing makeover. (Yes, that means shopping.)
給自己來一個外觀大改造。(對,就是購物。)