當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

笑話作爲一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。本站小編整理了短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯
  短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇一

I Could Do It Slower

我可以幹得慢一些

Patient: What do you charge for pulling a tooth?

病人:拔一顆牙收費多少?

Dentist: Fifty dollars.

牙醫:50美元。

Patient: Fifty dollars for a couple of minutes' work?

病人:只幾分鐘的活兒就要50美元?

Dentist: Well, I could do it slower, if you like.

牙醫:好的,如果你喜歡的話,我可以幹得慢一些。

  短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇二

Once a beautiful and dissolute British actress wrote to propose marriage to Bernard Shaw. Shesaid she did not mind Bernard Shaw’s old age and ugliness because he was a genius. And ifthey could combine the beauty of the woman with the talents of the great man,that would begreatly harmonious. “With your wisdom and my appearance,our children must be perfect.”

英國有位美貌風流的女演員,曾寫信向肖伯納求婚。她說,因爲他是個天才,她不嫌肖伯納年邁醜陋。假如能使女郎的美貌和超人的天才結合,那該是多麼協調啊。“咱們的後代有你的智慧和我的美貌,那一定是十全十美了。”

Bernard Shaw answered,in a letter,that her imagination was splendid,“But,what if thechildren take my appearance and your wisdom?”

肖伯納給她回了一封信說,她的想象很是美妙,“可是,假如生下的孩子外貌象我,而智慧又象你,那又該怎麼辦呢?”

  短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯篇三

Honey, said the husband to his wife, I invited a friend home for supper.

“親愛的,”丈夫對妻子說:“我邀請了一位朋友回家吃晚飯。”

What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I havent been shopping, all the dishes are dirty,and I dont feel like cooking a fancy meal!

“什麼?你瘋了嗎?我們的房子亂糟糟的,我很久沒有買過東西回來了,所有的碗碟都是髒的,還有,我可不想做一餐累死人的晚飯。”

I know all that.

“這些我全都知道。”

Then why did you invite a friend for supper?

“那你爲什麼還要邀請朋友回來吃晚飯?”

Because the poor fools thinking about getting married.

“因爲那個可憐的笨蛋正考慮要結婚呢。”


看了“短篇英語小笑話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.短篇英文小笑話帶翻譯閱讀

2.關於短篇英語小笑話帶翻譯

3.短篇英語小笑話帶翻譯

4.短篇英語笑話故事帶翻譯

5.關於短篇英文小笑話閱讀