當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 簡單英文笑話

簡單英文笑話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

笑話是以民間口頭創作爲主的一種文學形式,是現實生活中深受人們喜愛的文娛語體。下面小編整理了簡單英文笑話,希望大家喜歡!

簡單英文笑話
  簡單英文笑話:老虎來了

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance,running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of" Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. 'The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims,"Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?"

兩個男人正在穿過叢林,突然,一隻老虎出現在遠處,向他們衝來。這時其中的一個人從包裏拿出一雙“耐克”跑鞋,開始穿上。另一個人驚奇地看着他說,“你以爲穿上跑鞋就可以跑得過老虎嗎?”

His friend replies: "I don’t have to outrun it,I just have to run faster than you.”

他的朋友回答道:“我不用跑得過它,我只要跑得比你快就行了。”

  簡單英文笑話:遲到的原因

Teacher: Johnny are you late for school every morning?

老師:約翰尼,爲什麼你每天早晨都遲到?

Johnny; Every time I come to the corner, a guidepost says,’School一Go Slow.’

約翰尼:每當我經過學校附近的拐角處,就見路牌上寫着“學校—緩行”。

  簡單英文笑話:閃電

Teacher: Why is it said chat lightning never strikes the same place twice?

老師:爲什麼說閃電從來不會兩次擊中同一個地方?

Roy: Because after it's struck once the same place isn't there any more!

羅伊:因爲它擊中一個地方一次以後,那個地方就不存在了!

  簡單英文笑話:新西蘭的氣候

Teacher: Matthew, what is the climate of New Zealand?

老師:馬修,新西蘭的氣候怎麼樣?

Matthew: Very Cold, sir.

馬修:先生,那裏的天氣很冷。

Teacher: Wrong.

老師:錯了。

Matthew: But, sir! When they send us meat it always arrives frozen!

馬修:可是,先生!從那兒運來的豬肉都凍得硬邦邦的。

  簡單英文笑話:我妹妹的手指頭

Teacher: Kevin, why are you late this time?

老師:凱溫,這次你怎麼又遲到了?

Kevin: Please sir, I bruised two fingers knocking in a nail at home.

凱溫:對不起。老師,我在家釘釘子,砸壞了兩個手指頭。

Teacher: I don't see any bandages.

老師:怎麼沒有扎繃帶呀?

Kevin: Oh, they weren’t my fingers! I told my little sister to hold the nail.

凱溫:噢,砸的不是我的手指頭,我叫小妹妹扶着釘子的。