當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 關於初次見面的英語句子

關於初次見面的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.02K 次

學習英語就是要多花點時間的哦,同學們一定要好好學習哦,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。

關於初次見面的英語句子

  初次見面

請叫我……

Please call me...

Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. (史密斯先生,很高興認識您。)

Please call me John. (請叫我約翰。)

我們是不是在哪兒見過面?

Don't I know you from somewhere?

Don't I know you from somewhere? (我們是不是在哪兒見過面?)

No, I don't think so. (不,我想沒見過。)

Haven't we met (somewhere) before?

Haven't we met somewhere (before)?

Don't I know you? (你不認識我嗎?)

You look familiar. (你看上去很面熟。)

想起來了嗎?

Remember?

Do you know that man? (你認識那個男人?)

He's my father. Remember? (他是我父親,想起來了嗎?)

Do you remember?

Don't you remember? (你不記得了?)

啊!對了,你是史密斯先生。

Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!

Oh, yeah, I do know you. (哦,是的,我認識你。)

I know you, but I forgot your name. (我認識你,可是我忘了你叫什麼。)

我不敢肯定,也許在哪兒見過。

I'm not sure. Maybe.

It's possible. (我不肯定,可能吧?)

What's your name again? (你叫什麼來着?)

不,我想不是這樣的。

No, I don't think so.

No, I'm afraid not.

No, I don't believe so.

這是我們第一次見面。

This is the first time we have met.

Have you two met? (你們倆人見過?)

No, this is the first time we have met. (沒見過,這是我們第一次見面。)

We've never met before. (我們以前從來沒見過。)

鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?

Is Bob an old friend of yours?

Is Bob an old friend of yours? (鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?)

Yes, I met him twenty years ago in America. (是的,我是20年前在美國認識他的。)

我想不起來他叫什麼名字了。

I can't remember his name.

I can't remember his name. (我想不起來他叫什麼名字了。)

Neither can I. (我也想不起來了。)

I can't recall his name. His name escapes me.

這事全拜託你了。

I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. *consideration “體貼、照顧”。

I'll leave it up to you. 直譯是“(工作或決定等)全都靠你了”。

Please consider it. *consider同think about,即“考慮”、“細想”。

I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.

我叫約翰·希恩。

I'm John Sheehan.

My name is John Sheehan.

My name's John Sheehan.