當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 美文賞析:家人是家人,你是你

美文賞析:家人是家人,你是你

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95K 次

padding-bottom: 68.92%;">美文賞析:家人是家人,你是你

A close friend of mine came to me recently.
我的一個很好的朋友最近來找我。

She said she felt tired. Really tired.
她說她覺得好累。真的好累。

Her family was starting to drive her crazy.
她的家人已經要把她逼瘋了。

She wanted to live her own life. But her family always had some other plans for her.
她想過自己的生活。但她的家人總是爲她安排了別的計劃。

She has her own personality. But her family always wanted her to become someone else.
她有自己的個性,但她的家人總是希望她成爲另外一個人。

And her choice was always to give in.
而她的選擇,一直都是讓步

She doesn't want to hurt her family. So she chooses to compromise.
她不想傷害她的家人。所以她總是選擇妥協。

And that's why she never felt happy.
這就是爲什麼她從來都不快樂。

I, on the other hand, am living a completely different life.
而另一方面,我過的是一種完全不同的生活。

I love my family. But I make my own dicisions.
我愛我的家人。但我自己做決定。

I am an independent individual. I have my boundaries that not even my family have the right to trespass .
我是一個獨立的人。我有自己的權力邊界,即使是家人也無權跨越。

Yeah, some relatives don't like me because of this. And that's good.
沒錯,確實有一些親戚因爲這而不喜歡我。但這挺好的。

I can't please everyone and I don't plan to.
我不能讓所有人都高興,也不打算讓所有人都高興。

I tried to persuade that friend of mine to live like me.
我試着勸我這個朋友也像我這樣生活。

But she's been hesitating.
但她一直在猶豫。

I don't know whether she will change or not eventually. I really hope she does. Because ever since I chose to live like this, my life has been getting better and better.
我不知道她終究會不會改變。我真心希望她會。因爲自從我自己這樣生活以後,我過得越來越好了。

It's really a good choice.
這真的是一個很棒的選擇。