當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 面試時做過最瘋狂的事範例

面試時做過最瘋狂的事範例

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

The interviewer, a very senior technical guy, asked me, "So, do you have any questions for me?"

面試時做過最瘋狂的事
面試官是個非常資深的技術員,他問我:“你還有什麼問題要問我的?”

I thought about it for a moment and said, "What's the worst thing about working here?"

我思考了一會,然後說:“在這裏工作,最糟糕的事情是什麼?”

He thought about it for a minute, then got up and closed his door, and told me. For like half an hour, in painful detail, getting more agitated as he went. Then he was done, and sent me on my way saying I'd hear back soon.

他想了一會,然後站起來,關上門,然後告訴了我,說了差不多半個小時,說得非常詳細,越說越激動。然後他停下來,送我出去,告訴我,我很快就會收到答覆。

The next day I got called back in. Seems that after he talked to me, he went and resigned, and the HR rep asked what happened in our interview.

第二天我就收到了回電。好像是面試官在同我交談之後,他就去辭職了,然後人力資源代表問我在面試時發生了什麼。

After I told them, in detail, I expected to hear nothing further. Instead, the CTO came in to talk to me, and asked if I would be interested in coming aboard to help him fix all the things that seemed to be wrong with the organization (and solve some cool technical problems as well).

在我詳細地告訴他們之後,我就沒指望收到其他什麼消息。但是,首席技術官進來和我談了一下,還問我是否有興趣出國幫他處理所有組織上可能出的問題(而且同時解決一些很酷炫的技術問題)。

So I did.

我答應了。

This was a campus interview during my undergrad from a reputed technical institute in India.

這是我在印度一家有名的技術學院畢業期間的一次校園面試。

Interviewer: Tell me something about you that we can't get from your resume.

面試官:告訴我一些我們沒辦法從你的簡歷裏知道的東西。

Me: I'm a very popular person in our class.

我:我在班裏很受歡迎。

Interviewer: How popular?

面試官:有多受歡迎?

Me: (Without stopping to think for a minute): 8th popular person in class.

我:(毫不猶豫地)在班裏第八受歡迎。

Interviewer: (Little puzzled with the answer) 8th popular?

面試官:(對這個回答有點困惑)第八受歡迎?

Me: Yes. There are 7 girls in our class.

我:是的。我們班有七個女孩。

The interviewer(s) burst into laughter.. I got the job offer.

面試官們放聲大笑······我就得到了這個工作機會。

CEO & Founder: "So, since you worked at X, you must know Ms Y"

總裁兼創始人:“所以,既然你在X公司工作過,那你一定認識Y女士。”

Me: "Oh, I do know her. Quite a nut case if you ask me".

我:“哦,我當然認識她,要我說,她就是個瘋子。”

(4 managing partners around the table, jaw dropped in awe)

(圍着桌子坐的四個任事股東驚得下巴都掉了)

CEO: "She is the mother of my child."

總裁:“她是我孩子的媽媽。”

Me: "..."

我:“······”

CEO: "Indeed, she is insane. We split up a few months ago."

總裁:“她確實是個瘋子。我們在幾個月前離婚了。”

And yes, I got the job.

然後,對,我拿到了那份工作。

At an interview for a tech startup, I was asked, "where do you see yourself in five years?"

在一個科技創業項目的面試上,我被問到:“你覺得你五年後會在哪裏?”

I answered, "in hollywood, making movies."

我回答道:“在好萊塢拍電影。”

I got the job. Three years later, the startup failed. Two years after that, I moved to Hollywood and am now making movies.

我得到了那份工作。三年後,那個創業項目失敗了。又過了兩年,我搬到了好萊塢,現在在拍電影。

Win, win.

這可是雙贏。