當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 拜倫經典英文詩歌品析

拜倫經典英文詩歌品析

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.9K 次

詩歌譯者在遵守交際中的言語解釋性原則與認知語境動態性原則的基礎上,取得完全保存原有的風味的詩歌翻譯作品是完全可能的。下面小編整理了拜倫英文詩歌,希望大家喜歡!

拜倫經典英文詩歌品析
  拜倫英文詩歌品析

  When We Two Parted 當初我們倆分別

When we two parted

當初我們倆分別,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼淚,

Half broken-hearted

心兒幾乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年歲!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的臉發白發冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰涼;

Truly that hour foretold

確實呵,那個時辰

Sorrow to this!

預告了今日的悲傷!

The dew of the Morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉頭,好冷——

It felt like the warning

對我今天的感觸

Of what I feel now.

彷彿是預先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背棄,

And light is thy fame;

名聲也輕浮浪蕩;

I hear thy name spoken,

聽別人把你說起,

And share in its shame.

連我也羞愧難當。

They name thee before me,

他們當着我說你,

A knell to mine ear;

像喪鐘響徹耳旁;

A shudder comes o'er me—

我周身止不住戰慄——

Why wert thou so dear?

對你怎這樣情長?

They know not I knew thee,

他們不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉過度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我會久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得難以陳訴。

In secret we met—

想當初幽期密約,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心兒會忘卻,

Thy spirit deceive.

你的靈魂會欺騙。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以後,

After long years,

我偶然與你相會,

How should I greet thee?—

用什麼將你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼淚。

  經典的拜倫英文詩歌

  On the Death of Margaret Parker, Cousin to the Author 悼瑪格麗特表姐

Hush'd are the winds, and still the evening gloom,

晚風沉寂了,暮色悄然無聲,

Not e'en a zephyr wanders through the grove,

林間不曾有一縷微颸吹度;

Whilst I return, to view my Margaret's tomb,

我歸來祭掃瑪格麗特的墳塋,

And scatter flowers on the dust I love.

把鮮花撒向我所摯愛的塵土。

Within this narrow cell reclines her clay,

這狹小墓穴裏偃臥着她的身軀,

That clay, where once such animation beam'd;

想當年芳華乍吐,閃射光焰;

The King of Terrors seized her as his prey,

如今可怖的死神已將她攫去,

Not worth, nor beauty, have her life redeem'd.

美德和麗質也未能贖返天年。

Oh! could that King of Terrors pity feel,

哦!只要死神懂一點仁慈,

Or Heaven reverse the dread decrees of fate!

只要上蒼能撤銷命運的裁決!

Not here the mourner would his grief reveal,

弔客就無需來這兒訴他的悲思,

Not here the muse her virtues would relate.

詩人也無需來這兒贊她的瑩潔。

But wherefore weep? Her matchless spirit soars

爲何要悲慟?她無匹的靈魂高翔,

Beyond where splendid shines the orb of day;

凌越於紅日赫赫流輝的碧落;

And weeping angels lead her to those bowers

垂淚的天使領她到天國閨房,

Where endless pleasures virtue's deeds repay.

那兒,善行換來了無盡的歡樂。

And shall presumptuous mortals Heaven arraign,

可容許放肆的凡夫問罪上蒼,

And, madly, godlike Providence accuse?

如癡似狂地斥責神聖的天意?

Ah! no, far fly from me attempts so vain;—

不!這愚妄意圖已離我遠颺,——

I'll ne'er submission to my God refuse.

我豈能拒不順從我們的上帝!

Yet is remembrance of those virtues dear,

但對她美德的懷想是這樣親切,

Yet fresh the memory of that beauteous face;

但對她嬌容的記憶是這樣新鮮;

Still they call forth my warm affection's tear,

它們依舊汲引我深情的淚液,

Still in my heart retain their wonted place.

依舊盤桓在它們慣住的心田。

  關於拜倫英文詩歌

  To M. S. G.給M. S. G.

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我夢見你愛我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要遷怒於睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的愛只在夢鄉存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒來,我空餘淚眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封閉我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

讓昏倦流佈我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一樣銷魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

聽說,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的樣品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天國倘若是這般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

願死神早早降臨!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只許我凝眸癡望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

夢中,也許你笑口微開,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫說我受罰還不夠!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

這苦刑怎生忍受!