當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 莎翁十四行詩精選譯文

莎翁十四行詩精選譯文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.55W 次

莎士比亞十四行詩都是一座難以逾越的巔峯,當得起空前絕後的美名。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來莎翁十四行詩精選譯文,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

莎翁十四行詩精選譯文
  莎翁十四行詩精選1

Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

我的判斷並不是來自星象中;

And yet methinks I have astronomy;

不過我想我自有占星的學說,

But not to tell of good or evil luck,

可是我不用它來卜命運的吉凶,

Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

卜疫癘、災荒或季候的品格;

Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

我也不會給一刻刻時光掐算,

Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

因爲我沒有從天上得到過啓示,

Or say with princes if it shall go well

指不出每分鐘前途的風雨雷電,

By oft predict that I in heaven find.

道不出帝王將相的時運趨勢:

But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

但是我從你眼睛裏引出知識,

And, constant stars, in them I read such art

從這不變的恆星中學到這學問,

As truth and beauty shall together thrive

說是美與真能夠共同繁滋,

If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

只要你能夠轉入永久的倉廩;

Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

如若不然,我能夠這樣預言你:

Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

你的末日,就是真與美的死期。

  莎翁十四行詩精選2

O, that you were yourself, but, love, you are

願你永遠是你自己呵!可是,我愛,

No longer yours than you yourself here live;

你如今活着,將來會不屬於自己:

Against this coming end you should prepare,

你該準備去對抗末日的到來,

And your sweet semblance to some other give.

把你可愛的形體讓別人來承繼。

So should that beauty which you hold in lease

這樣,你那租借得來的美影,

Find no determination, then you were

就能夠克服時間,永遠不到期:

Yourself again after your self's decease,

你死後可以重新成爲你自身,

When your sweet issue your sweet form should bear.

只要你兒子保有你美麗的形體。

Who lets so fair a house fall to decay,

誰會讓這麼美好的屋子垮下去,

Which husbandry in honour might uphold

不用勤勉和節儉來給以支柱,

Against the stormy gusts of winter's day

來幫他對抗冬天的狂風暴雨,

And barren rage of death's eternal cold?

對抗死神的毀滅一切的冷酷?

O, none but unthrifts! Dear my love, you know,

只有敗家子纔會這樣呵——你明白:

You had a father; let your son say so.

你有父親,你兒子也該有啊,我愛!

莎翁十四行詩精選譯文