當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯

英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

深厚的學養爲“四洪”詩歌的創作提供了豐富的資源,但也帶來“掉書袋”的不良影響。下面是本站小編帶來的英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯
  英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯精選

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行雲獨自遊

——William Wordsworth

威廉姆·華茲華斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然間我看見一羣

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春開放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微風起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在銀河裏閃閃發光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它們沿着湖灣的邊緣

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看見了一萬朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

與這樣快活的伴侶爲伍,

In such a jocund company:

詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,卻想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

這奇景賦予我多少財寶,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每當我躺在牀上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它們常在心靈中閃現,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤獨之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯閱讀

花瓣 Petals

Life is a stream

On which we strew

Petal by petal the flower of our heart;

The end lost in dream,

They float past our view,

We only watch their glad, early start.

生命如一條涓涓細流

我們在這裏撒滿了

一片片心之花瓣;

小溪的盡頭消失在夢中,

花瓣漂過我們眼前,

我們只看見那些愉悅的起點。

Freighted with hope,

Crimsoned with joy,

We scatter the leaves of our opening rose;

Their widening scope,

Their distant employ,

We never shall know. And the stream as it flows

Sweeps them away,

Each one is gone

Ever beyond into infinite ways.

We alone stay

While years hurry on,

The flower fared forth, though its fragrance still stays.

滿載着希望,

被快樂染成緋紅,

我們撒下盛放的玫瑰花瓣;

它們日漸寬闊的流域,

它們久遠的事業,

我們永遠無法得知。當溪水潺潺,

將它們帶走,

每一片都悄然漂遠

向着無限的遠方。

只有我們留在這裏

當歲月匆匆流逝,

花已逝,而香如故。

  英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯學習

How do I love thee?

我是怎樣地愛你

– Elizabeth Barrett Browning

——伊麗莎白·巴雷特·勃朗寧

How do I love thee?

我是怎樣地愛你?

Let me count the ways.

讓我逐一細述。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我愛你之深邃,之寬廣,之高遠

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

盡我的靈魂所能及之處—猶如探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中神的存在和美好之極。

I love thee to the level of every day’s

我愛你如每日之必需,

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

陽光下和燭焰前都少不了。

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

我自由地愛着你,像人們爭取他們的權利;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我純潔地愛着你,如人們在讚美前會垂首。

I love thee with the passion put to use

我愛你,帶着我昔日悲傷時的

In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.

那種激情,童年時的那種誠意;

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我愛你,抵得上往日對聖者懷有的

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

如今似已消逝的那種愛-我用呼吸,

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

用微笑,用眼淚,用我整個生命來愛你!

I shall but love thee better after death.

假使上帝願意,我死後將更加愛你!