當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 讚美愛情的英文詩句欣賞

讚美愛情的英文詩句欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

其實愛情的療法就和牙痛一樣,只有兩種:不留着,就拔掉。小編精心收集了讚美愛情的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!

讚美愛情的英文詩句欣賞
  讚美愛情的英文詩句篇1

:莎士比亞十四行詩第18首

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

能不能讓我來把你比擬做夏日?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

你可是更加溫和,更加可愛:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

狂風會吹落五月裏開的好花兒,

And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

夏季的生命又未免結束得太快:

Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,

有時候蒼天的巨眼照得太灼熱,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

他那金彩的臉色也會被遮暗;

And every fair from fair somethme declines,

每一樣美呀,總會離開美而凋落,

By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:

被時機或者自然的代謝所摧殘;

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

但是你永久的夏天決不會凋枯,

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

你永遠不會失去你美的儀態;

Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade

死神誇不着你在他的影子裏躑躅,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest.

你將在不朽的詩中與時間同在;

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

只要人類在呼吸,眼睛看得見,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

我這詩就活着,使你的生命綿延.

  讚美愛情的英文詩句篇2

Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte

《愛情和友誼》 作者:艾米莉·勃朗特

Love is like the wild rose-briar. Friendship like the holly-tree.

愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。

The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?

玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?

The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the air;

春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裏玫瑰把風兒薰香。

Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?

但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會讚美野玫瑰的美麗?

Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.

那時你不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將你裝扮。

That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.

當十二月的嚴寒襲上你的眉頭,你的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。

  讚美愛情的英文詩句篇3

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以寫

Pablo Neruda

巴勃羅·聶魯達

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿羣星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她愛我,有時我也愛她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我並不擁用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感覺我已失去她。

to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

羣星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

遠處有人在唱着歌。那麼遠。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虛因爲沒有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼時,我們也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的聲音試着循風來撫摸她的聽覺。

Another's. She will be another's.

別人的。她將會是別人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

愛情太短,遺忘太長。

Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

藉着如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write forher.

這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我爲她而寫的最後的詩句。


看了“讚美愛情的英文詩句”的人還看了:

1.描寫愛情的英語詩句大全

2.最美的十大經典英文愛情句子

3.唯美的愛情英文句子欣賞

4.關於愛情的英文詩句

5.關於愛情英文詩句欣賞