當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語精美散文 > 英語短文摘抄帶翻譯閱讀

英語短文摘抄帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.24K 次

生命因成長而美麗,生活因創作更豐盈。爲了讓美文創作深入學生的心田,讓美文照亮學生前進的人生之路,讓學生喜歡語文,喜歡作文,我們教師應該引領學生愛讀書、讀好書、寫美文,把生活經歷寫成美文,從而啓迪他們的人生智慧。本站小編分享英語短文摘抄帶翻譯,希望可以幫助大家!

英語短文摘抄帶翻譯閱讀
  英語短文摘抄帶翻譯:love Your life

熱愛生活

Henry David Thoreau/享利.大衛.梭羅

However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard is not so bad as you looks poorest when you are fault-finder will find faults in your life,poor as it may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man’s abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a town’s poor seem to me often to live the Most independent lives of be they are simply great enough to receive without think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest h should be more ivate poverty like a garden herb,like not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to gs do not change;we your clothes and keep your thoughts.

不論你的生活如何卑賤,你要面對它生活,不要躲避它,更別用惡言咒罵它。它不像你那樣壞。你最富有的時候,倒是看似最窮。愛找缺點的人就是到天堂裏也能找到缺點。你要愛你的生活,儘管它貧窮。甚至在一個濟貧院裏,你也還有愉快、高興、光榮的時候。夕陽反射在濟貧院的窗上,像身在富戶人家窗上一樣光亮;在那門前,積雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一個從容的人,在哪裏也像在皇宮中一樣,生活得心滿意足而富有愉快的思想。城鎮中的窮人,我看,倒往往是過着最獨立不羈的生活。也許因爲他們很偉大,所以受之無愧。大多數人以爲他們是超然的,不靠城鎮來支援他們;可是事實上他們是往往利用了不正當的手段來對付生活,他們是毫不超脫的,毋寧是不體面的。視貧窮如園中之花而像聖人一樣耕植它吧!不要找新的花樣,無論是新的朋友或新的衣服,來麻煩你自己。找舊的,回到那裏去。萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想。

  英語短文摘抄帶翻譯:Think it over……好好想想……

Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;

今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更爲急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;

我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;

We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;

我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;

We have more compromises,but less time;

我們妥協更多,時間更少;

We have more knowledge,but less judgment;

我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;

We have more medicines,but less health;

我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;

We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;

我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;

We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;

我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;

We reached the Moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;

我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;

We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;

我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;

We have highter income,but less morals;

我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;

These are times with more liberty,but less joy;

我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;

We have much more food,but less nutrition;

我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;

These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;

現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;

現在的住房越來越精緻,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;

That’s why I propose,that as of today;

這就是我爲什麼要說,讓我們從今天開始;

You do not keep anything for a special use every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

不要將你的東西爲了某一個特別的時刻而預留着,因爲你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裏,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;

生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是爲了生存而生存;

Use your crystal not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";

從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!

Let’s tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

And you don’t know if it will be your last.

你無從知道這是否最後刻。

  英語短文摘抄帶翻譯:做你自己

In every school there is a “top” crowd that sets the pace, while the others follow their lead. Let's say the top crowed decides that it is smart to wear bright red sweaters. Pretty soon everybody is wearing a bright red sweater.

每所學校中都有一羣領頭學生引領潮流,其他人爭相效仿。比如說,這些領頭學生認爲穿鮮紅色羊毛衫很時尚,那麼很快人人都會穿上鮮紅色羊毛衫。

There is something wrong with that, except the fact that on some people bright red sweater is extremely unbecoming. The situation can even become dangerous, if the top crowd decides that it is smart to drink or to drive cars at seventy miles an hour. Then the people who follow the lead were endangering their lives. They are like the sheep being led to the butcher.

事實上,有些人是極不適合穿鮮紅色羊毛衫的。除此以外,這件事還是有些不對勁。如果這些領頭學生覺得喝酒或以70英里的時速開車很時尚的話,情況甚至會變得危險起來。這些盲從的學生在危及自己的生命,他們就像被領到屠夫前的羊羣。

Now, changes are that you have come across situations like these more than once in your life; changes are that one time or another you probably did something you knew to be wrong. You may have excused yourself by saying, “Gee, the crowd does it.” Well, let the crowd do it, but don't do it yourself. Learn to say, “No!”

在你的生命中,你可能不止一次遇到這種情況;可能你時不時也會做自己知道是不對的事情。你可能會爲自己開脫說:“大家都在這麼做嘛。''那讓大家英語短文這麼做好了,但你自己不要這樣做。要學會說“不!”

Develop your own standards and your own judgement. If you know the crowd is planning something you disagree to, have the courage to bow out mannerly, you'll have the satisfaction of standing on your own two feet.

要有自己衡量事物的標準。如果你知道大家正計劃你不贊成的事情,鼓起勇氣禮貌地退出,你會爲自己學會自立感到滿意的。


看了“英語短文摘抄帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語美文摘抄帶翻譯

2.英語美文摘抄帶翻譯精選

3.大學英語美文摘抄帶翻譯閱讀

4.經典英語美文帶翻譯摘抄

5.關於英語美文摘抄帶翻譯欣賞