當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 一天虧損4000英鎊!貝嫂竟說自己的牌子很成功?

一天虧損4000英鎊!貝嫂竟說自己的牌子很成功?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.69W 次

Victoria Beckham takes a bow at London Fashion Week and hailed her label “successful” – despite it once losing £4,000 a day.

一天虧損4000英鎊!貝嫂竟說自己的牌子很成功?

維多利亞·貝克漢姆在倫敦時裝週上鞠躬致謝,並標榜自己的品牌“很成功”,儘管該品牌曾一度每天虧損4000英鎊。


The Victoria Beckham brand is 10 years old, but the latest accounts show it lost £12million in the first eight years.

維多利亞·貝克漢姆的品牌已經有10年的歷史了,但最新賬目顯示,它在頭八年裏損失了1200萬英鎊。


Posh, 44, was not letting that worry her today as she prepared for her debut at London Fashion Week.

44歲的維多利亞在爲倫敦時裝週上她的首次亮相而做準備,並不會讓這一問題困擾她。


She said: “I feel like I'm standing naked in front of a room full of people saying, ‘What do you think?’.”

她說:“我感覺自己就像光着身子站在一屋子人面前,他們嘴上不停在說“你怎麼想?”


After the show, Romeo posted on Instagram: “Amazing show mum love you so much.”

大秀結束後,羅密歐在發了Instagram,說:“精彩的秀場,媽媽我愛你。”


David added: “We are so proud of you, Victoria Beckham.”

大衛補充說:“維多利亞·貝克漢姆,我們爲你驕傲。”


Posh, whose new collection includes a £710 cashmere scarf and £2,495 coat, told Claudia Winkleman on Radio 2: “I'm so, so proud of everything I've achieved.

維多利亞發佈的新系列包括710英鎊的羊絨圍巾和2495英鎊的外套。接受Radio 2之聲採訪時她跟克羅地亞·溫克曼說:我爲我現在取得的一切而驕傲。


"I've gone from being in a pop group to having a successful fashion brand.

“我從流行樂隊出來,到現在已經擁有一個成功的時尚品牌。


"That was always a dream of mine.”

“這一直都是我的夢想”。


Despite bringing in £169million the firm broke even in only four years.

儘管有了1.69億美元的收入,這家公司只維持了四年的收支平衡。


New CEO Ralph Toledano and a £30million investment may turn things around.

新任首席執行官拉爾夫·託萊達諾和一項3000萬美元的投資也許會扭轉局面。


The Spice Girl said: “I do the best that I can.”

這位“辣妹”說:“我會盡我所能”。


(翻譯:球球)