當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語考試 > 英語口語提升練習資料

英語口語提升練習資料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14W 次

學習英語的過程中,大家需要不斷的把陌生的單詞卡片和句型語法不斷的樹立那,讓學習成爲一種習慣。英語口語的學習也是如此,今天我們爲大家整理了英語口語提升練習資料,希望對大家有所幫助。

英語口語提升練習資料

醫患的英語口語對話練習

I'd like to ask you about your past medical history.

我想詢問一下你的病史。

Can you tell me whether you have had any childhood diseases,

你能告訴我你小時候得過什麼病嗎,

for example chickenpox, measles, mumps or rubella?

比如水痘,麻疹,流行性腮腺炎或者風疹?

When I was small, I had measles, chickenpox and whooping cough, but I don't think I ever had rubella.

小時候得過麻疹,水痘和百日咳,但是不記得得過風疹。

Have you ever been hospitalized for anything, or have you ever had an operation?

因爲生什麼病住過院嗎?或者說做過手術嗎?

Well, I had my tonsils taken out when I was a child.

嗯,小時候做過扁桃體切除。

Have you had any major health problems since then?

從那以後有過什麼大的健康問題嗎?

Yes, I have diabetes.

是的,我有糖尿病。

When were you first diagnosed with diabetes?

第一次診斷出糖尿病是什麼時候?

What were your symptoms?

有什麼症狀?

I was diagnosed when I turned 14. I was always thirsty, tired and depressed.

我14歲的時候被診斷出糖尿病,總是感到口渴,疲勞,情緒低落。

Are you receiving any treatment for this?

那接受過什麼治療嗎?

I've been getting insulin shots ever since.

從那以後我一直注射胰島素。

Have you had your vaccinations?

接種過疫苗嗎?

Yes.

接種過。

Good. Let me have a look at the letter from your GP.

嗯,好,讓我看一下家庭醫生的推薦信。

3分鐘英語口語對話練習

你昨晚有看《艾莉的異想世界》嗎?

Did you see Ally McBeal last night?

噢,太有趣了,你知道John的青蛙嗎?

Oh, it was hilarious. You know John's frog?

沒錯,他們帶着青蛙一起到中國餐廳慶祝。

That's right. Well, they all went out to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate and took the frog with them.

嗯,John覺得青蛙看起來有點俄,所以請Ling幫他請服務員帶青蛙到廚房去餵它。Ling用中文請服務員幫忙,服務員便把青蛙帶走了。

Well, John thought the frog looked hungry, so he asked Ling to help him ask the waiter if they could take the frog into the kitchen to feed it. Ling asked the waiter in Chinese, and the waiter took the frog away.

嗯,過了一會兒,服務員端一道新菜色上桌,他們都很喜歡。然後John開始有點擔心,爲什麼喂個青蛙花了這麼久的時間,於是他問了服務員。

Well, after a while, the waiter brought a new dish to the table, which they all enjoyed. Then John started to get a bit worried about why it was taking them so long to feed the frog, so he asked the waiter about it.

然後服務員告訴他們,他們剛用過的菜色就是John的青蛙!服務員誤會了Ling的要求,把青蛙給煮了並送上桌。

And the waiter told them that the dish they had just eaten was John's frog! The waiter misunderstood Ling's request and cooked the frog and served it to them.

是啊!但真的很有趣,你不覺得嗎?

Yes, but it's also really funny, don't you think?

中級英語口語對話練習

A: Did you hear what happened to Mike in Accounts?

A:你聽說財務部的Mike出事了嗎?

B: No. What?

B:不知道。他怎麼了?

A: He got arrested on Friday night and spent the night in jail.

A:他星期五晚上被捕,而且被關了一個晚上。

B: No. Really, what happened?

B:不會吧。到底是怎麼回事?

A: Well, it was all a big mistake, actually. He got home on Friday night really late, and apparently he'd been out drinking with some clients, so he was really drunk.

A:哦,其實是個大誤會。他星期五晚上很晚纔回家,他顯然是和幾個客戶出去喝了幾杯,而且喝得爛醉。

B: Was he out with the guys from the bank?

B:他是跟銀行的那些人出去嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A:我想是吧。

B: Oh, yeah, they always get really drunk.

B:噢,是啊,他們老是喝得爛醉。

A: Well, anyway, he'd somehow lost his wallet and his house keys, so he couldn't get in. He lives alone, you know.

A:噢,反正他就是弄丟了錢包和家裏的鑰匙,所以沒辦法進門。你也知道,他是一個人住。

B: Oh, really. I thought he lived with his wife.

B:真的嗅。我以爲他跟老婆住在一起。

A: No, she left him last year.

A:並沒有,她去年離開他了。

B: Oh, really? Do you know why?

B:嗅,真的嗎?你知道是爲什麼嗎?

A: Hang on, let me finish telling you what happened. Where was I?

A:等等,先讓我把事情的經過說完。我說到哪兒了?

B: He lost his wallet and keys.

B:他弄丟了錢包和鑰匙。

A: Oh yes, well, he tried to climb in through the bathroom window, but apparently he slipped and broke the glass with his foot. The neighbors heard him and thought a robbery was in progress, so they called the police.

A:噢,對。他想從浴室的窗戶爬進去,可是顯然摔了一跤,腳踢碎了玻璃。鄰居聽到了聲音,以爲有人要闖入,於是叫警察來。

B: Oh, no.

B:噢,不會吧。

A: Yes. So when the cops arrived, they didn't believe his story: you know, he lost his wallet so he had no ID; the neighbors were new and didn't know him, so he couldn't get the police to believe his story. So they arrested him and put him in a cell until the morning.

A:是啊,結果警察來了以後,並不相信他的說法。你也知道,他弄丟了錢包,所以身上沒有身份證。鄰居是新來的,也不認識他,所以他沒辦法讓警察相信他的說法。結果警察就逮捕了他,並把他關在構留所裏,直到第二天早上。

B: So then what happened?

B:結果後來又怎麼了?

A: Well, when he sobered up, he called someone from work to come and bail him out.

A:哦,等他酒醒以後,他打電話請公司的人來保他出去。

B: Well, that's a bit of a tricky situation.

B:俄,這種情況不太好處理。

A: Yes, I know.

A:是啊,我知道。

以上就是爲大家整理的英語口語提升練習資料,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。口語提升不僅需要堅持、場景,還要有好的資料,只有做好充分的準備,才能夠得到快速的提升。