當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 商務英語bec口語練習資料

商務英語bec口語練習資料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.43W 次

bec的口語並不算非常難,但是也需要我們在備考時好好練習,爲了給大家提供方便,下面小編給大家帶來商務英語bec口語練習資料,望喜歡!

商務英語bec口語練習資料

商務英語口語:你不打算想想辦法嗎?

SCENE① B 艾文跌跌撞撞進了文斯的隔間

【你不打算想想辦法嗎?】

Elvin: Aren't you going to do anything? You've got to 1) get rid of her!

艾文: 你不打算想想辦法嗎?你得把她給除掉!

Vince: I'm afraid that isn't possible.

文斯: 這恐怕不可能。

Elvin: What are you talking about? Fire her! Tell her to hit the road!

艾文: 你在說什麼?開除她!叫她走路!

Vince: I can't do that. Zina has 2) convinced our 3) investors that she knows what's best for InfoKing.

文斯: 我辦不到。吉娜已經說服了我們的投資人說,她知道什麼對“資訊王”最好。

Elvin: What? You mean to tell me that wacko is 4) in charge now? How?

艾文: 什麼?你要告訴我現在是那個怪胎管事?怎麼會?

語言詳解

A: Judd doesn't want to go swimming with us.

賈德不想跟我們去游泳。

B: I'll try to convince him.

我來試着說服他。

【hit the road 上路】

hit the road聽起來簡潔有力,意思就是“上路”,不論是離開一地,去下一個地方,或是出門旅行,你都可以用上hit the road這個表達法。

A: It's getting late; we need to get home and check on the children.

天色晚了;我們得要回家去看看孩子。

B: OK, let's hit the road.

好,我們上路吧。

A: Johnny just likes to drive his mom's car and hit the road around seven a.m.

強尼就是喜歡開着他母親的車,在上午七點鐘左右出門。

B: What's the big deal?

那有什麼大不了?

A: Johnny is only six years old.

強尼只有六歲。

1) get rid of... 擺脫……

2) convince (v.) 說服,使相信

3) investor (n.) 投資者

4) be in charge 管事,作主

  商務英語口語:他自視甚高

SCENE② B 吉娜與戴夫在各自的隔間裏工作

【他自視甚高】

Zina: Do you think what I did to Elvin was 1) out of line?

吉娜: 你覺得我對艾文太過火了嗎?

Dave: You could have tried to explain to him about the new programmers.

戴夫: 你本可以試着跟他解釋,會有新的程序設計師進來。

Zina: Elvin doesn't want any programming help. He wants all the 2) glory for himself.

吉娜: 艾文才不想要有人來幫忙寫程序。他想功勞一手抓。

Dave: You might be right. He does 3) think pretty highly of himself.

戴夫: 你或許沒說錯。他自視甚高。

Zina: Did you hear the names he was calling me?

吉娜: 你聽到他怎麼罵我嗎?

Dave: I heard. But did you have to tear out his nose ring?

戴夫: 我聽到了。但你有必要扯掉他的鼻環嗎?

語言詳解

A: Can you explain your relationship to John?

你能解釋你跟約翰的關係嗎?

B: No. It's too complicated.

不能。 這太複雜了。

【could have tried 本可以試着】

“could+現在完成式”的句型用於說明先前的某一動作有改進的餘地,有時表示含蓄的不滿或指責。例如:

You could have finished it earlier.

你本該早一點把這事做完。

She could have done better.

她做得不夠好。

A: I could have arrived much earlier. But I was caught in the traffic.

我原可以早早就到了。但是我受阻於路上交通擁塞。

B: That I can understand. But you could have called us and let us know.

這一點我可以瞭解。但是你本可以打個電話通知我們。

1) be out of line 過分的

2) glory (n.) 榮耀

3) think highly of... 對……評價很高。若後接反身代名詞,則是指“自視甚高”。

  商務英語口語:這是難關,對吧?

SCENE⑤ A 會議結束後

【這是難關,對吧?】

Dave: It's 1) crunch time, isn't it? I wasn't 2) nervous before the meeting, but now I am.

戴夫: 這是難關,對吧? 我開會前還不緊張的,但現在我緊張了。

Elvin: No kidding. Time is running out.

艾文: 一點不假。時間越來越緊迫了。

Dave: It would help to bring in a couple more 3) troubleshooters.

戴夫: 若是再找幾個難題顧問來解決問題,可能會有幫助。

Elvin: Vince says he can't 4) afford anybody else. We're got to 5) come through.

艾文: 文斯說他請不起人了。我們得要自己撐過。

Dave: Do you think we'll make it?

戴夫: 你覺得我們會成功嗎?

Elvin: I guess we'll either make it, or we won't.

艾文: 我猜我們要麼就搞定,否則就完蛋了。

語言詳解

A: Dad! I love that car.

爸!我好愛那輛車。

B: Me too. But we can't afford it.

我也是。不過我們買不起。

【Time is running out. 時間越來越緊迫了。】

run out 表示“耗盡、到期、屆滿”,而 run out of 是“將……用光、缺乏”,前者不能接名詞,而後者一定接名詞或動名詞。

A: We'd better hurry. Time is running out.

我們最好快一點。時間快到了。

B: But we have to find a gas station first. We are running out of gas.

但是我們必須先找個加油站。汽油快用光了。

A: Why didn't we use the other car?

爲什麼我們沒有用另外那部車子呢?

1) crunch time (n.) (俚)關鍵時刻,危機困境。

2) nervous (a.) 感到緊張的

3) troubleshooter (n.) 解決麻煩問題的能手。

4) afford (v.) 負擔得起

5) come through 度過難關

  商務英語口語:這在我的控制之下

SCENE③ A 吉娜到了自己的隔間

【這在我的控制之下】

Dave: Hi, Zina. Lots of people are looking for you.

戴夫: 嗨,吉娜。很多人在找你。

Zina: Like who?

吉娜: 好比是誰?

Dave: Like Elvin. He isn't too happy about what you promised .

戴夫: 好比艾文。他對於你給的承諾不太滿意。

Zina: I've got it under control.

吉娜: 這在我的控制之下。

Dave: You do 1) realize that it isn't 2) humanly possible for us to finish by next week?

戴夫: 你知道要我們在下星期前就緒,這非人所能及吧?

Zina: What if you had three more 3) top-notch programmers to help you?

吉娜: 要是多了三名頂尖的程序設計師幫你們呢?

Dave: That would definitely make a difference. But Vince already said "no".

戴夫: 那當然就大大的不同了。不過文斯已經說“不”了。

語言詳解

A: Do you realize how beautiful you are?

你知道你自己有多美嗎?

B: Stop. You're embarrassing me.

別說了。你讓我好尷尬。

【I've got it under control. 這在我的控制之下。】

有時候,當情況看似已失去控制,若你仍有信心能夠控制全局,就可以嗆出這句話 I've got it under control.“這在我的控制之下。”

A:The ship is sinking! What are you going to do about it?

這艘船要沉了!你打算怎麼做?

B:Relax, I've got it under control. We won't sink.

放輕鬆,這在我的控制之下。船不會沉的。

【make a difference 造成差別】

make a difference是指會對現有的情況造成差別,跟以往不同。

A: I know you need some financial help. If I give you a raise, will it help?

我知道你需要一些經濟支援。若我給你加薪會有幫助嗎?

B: Well, it will certainly make a difference.

呃,這將會大有幫助。

1) realize (v.) 認識到,體會

2) humanly (adv.) 符合人性地

3) top-notch (a.) 頂尖的,一流的