當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 乾杯的英語是什麼

乾杯的英語是什麼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.61K 次

新年到來的時候,讓我們舉起手上的杯子,一起爲新的一年乾杯喝彩。下面是本站小編給大家整理的乾杯的英語,供大家參閱!

乾杯的英語是什麼
  乾杯的英語

toast

  乾杯的英語句子

1. Lavalais raised his glass to propose a toast to the newlyweds.

拉瓦雷舉起酒杯,提議爲新婚夫婦乾杯。

2. Let's drink to his memory, eh?

讓我們爲緬懷他而乾杯,好嗎?

3. They toasted her in champagne.

他們以香檳爲她乾杯。

4. "Cheers," he said and winked daringly at her.

“乾杯,”他邊說邊大膽地向她使眼色。

5. The bridegroom asked the guests to stand and then toasted the bridesmaids.

新郎請客人起立爲女儐相干杯.

6. His brother - in - law proposed a toast to the happy couple.

他的 姐夫 提議爲這幸福的一對乾杯.

7. Let's drink to the friendship of our two peoples.

讓我們爲兩國人民的友誼乾杯.

8. Raise your glasses and drink to the bride and bridegroom.

請大家舉杯爲新娘新郎乾杯.

9. I suggest to propose a toast to our friendship.

我建議爲我們的友誼乾杯.

10. Here's to the health of our friends -- to your health!

爲朋友們的健康 乾杯!

11. They drank a toast to the victory.

他們爲勝利乾杯.

12. Let's all toast the bride and bridegroom.

讓我們爲新郎新娘乾杯.

13. We toasted the bride and bridegroom.

我們爲新娘新郎的健康乾杯.

14. Usually the bride's father proposes a toast to the health of the bride and groom.

通常新娘的父親會提議爲新郎新娘的健康乾杯。

15. I propose a toast to the friendship between the peoples of the two countries.

我提議爲兩國人民的友誼乾杯.

  乾杯的英語句子

他們爲他的健康乾杯。

They drink to his health.

我們爲彼此的健康乾杯。

We toasted each other's health.

讓我們爲新郎新娘乾杯。

Let's drink to the bride and groom.

以咖啡代酒,爲我們的未來乾杯!

Cheers! With our coffee cups for our future!

我也沒有。讓我們爲此乾杯。

Me neither. Let's drink to this.

乾杯,朋友們。

Cheers, my friend.

我們爲您的健康乾杯。

We'll drink your health.

在乾杯與喝彩聲中,他對學生們說,如今是一個由華盛頓支配的“單極世界”。

Amid cheers and applause, he told the students that the days of a "unipolar world" dominatedby Washington are numbered.

北京某購物中心前,一對新婚夫婦拿香檳擺出乾杯的拍照姿勢。

Newlyweds toast with champagne while posing for a photo behind a shopping mall in Beijing.

羅馬客人在這,我們一定要爲凱撒乾杯。

There are Romans here we must drink to Caesar.

在我結束講話之際,我請各位和我一起舉杯爲我們兩國之間持久地友誼和合作,乾杯!

In closing, I would like you to join me in a toast to the lasting friendship and cooperationbetween our two countries, Cheers!

哈維:乾杯!

Harvey: Cheers!

  乾杯的英語句子

“乾杯,”曼迪說。

“Cheers, ” Mandy said.

讓我們爲此乾杯。

Let's drink to this.

他們用飲水袋碰杯慶祝,高喊“乾杯”,與也在飲用循環水的美國宇航局地面工作人員舉杯共慶。

They said "cheers," clicked drinking bags and toasted NASA workers on the ground who were sipping their own version of recycled drinking water.

我提議,讓我們爲史密斯先生乾杯!

Let me propose a toast to h.

所有賓客都予以響應,“爲女王乾杯”之聲響徹宴會廳內外。

"To the Queen" echoed around the room as all present joined the toast.

爲我們的友誼和您的健康,乾杯!

Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!

赫魯曉夫先生提議爲身邊幾位女性乾杯。

Mr. Khrushchev suggested they drink to several women standing by.

開支紅酒,爲這不屬於我們的節日干杯!

Expenditure of red wine, for this does not belong to our holiday cheers!

塞爾維亞語的“乾杯”是“吉維利”,儘管撒沙作了很大努力來幫我正確發音,喝到了第三瓶啤酒時我又退步了。

"Jiveli" is the Serbian for "Cheers", but despite Sasha's long-suffering efforts to help mepronounce it exactly right, by the third beer I was going backwards.

倒一點酒進你的杯子裏,說聲乾杯,接着再一口喝完。

Take a few sips worth into your glass, say a toast, drink up.

爲了我們的成功和健康乾杯。

Let's drink to our health and success.

“乾杯,”喬治欣喜若狂地叫道,而且每幹一次就把玻璃杯扔進壁爐。

Toasts, “cried George, in furious cheerfulness, and at the end of each threw his glass into thefireplace.

我們要爲新娘的健康乾杯。

We must drink to the health of the bride.

當那天最終來臨,我們可以高舉酒杯,爲布萊恩·費舍爾乾杯。

And when that day does eventually happen, we can all grab a drink and toast Bryan Fischer.

當那天最終來臨,我們可以高舉酒杯,爲布萊恩·費舍爾乾杯。

And when that day does eventually happen, we can all grab a drink and toast Bryan Fischer.