當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 五種關於英語的開場白

五種關於英語的開場白

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.87K 次

試圖向不認識的人介紹自己可能會是件非常令人不好意思的事。如果你對他們完全不瞭解,你怎麼知道該說些什麼呢?你如何能和完全陌生的人開始有趣的對話呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了五種關於英語的開場白,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

五種關於英語的開場白

1:找共同點。就算你對這個陌生人完全不瞭解,事實上有一點你是知道的-你知道他們與你共處一室。“So what brings you here?” 你就可以這麼問。或是,如果你在你朋友Bob的派隊,你就可以問“How do you know Bob?”

2:讚美他們。大家都喜歡聽關於自己的甜言蜜語。“What a wonderful dress you’re wearing!”告訴他們你有多喜歡這個人的鞋子或是眼鏡。在那之後,如果他們只回答說“thank you”,你就可以接着問,類似“Where did1 you get it?” 或是“What’s it made2 out of?” 甚至是“Was it expensive?”這些問題非常有用因爲這可以讓對方多告訴你一些關於他們的事。

3:問關於他們的問題。幾乎所有的人多有工作,那麼爲什麼不問這個人,“So what do you do for a living3?” 或是“Where are you from originally4?”意思是你想了解他們是在哪裏出生的。並且,問句能讓第一次的對話更簡單一些。如果這個禮貌的話,他們也會反問你同樣的問題,這樣一來你就有談論自己的機會了。

4:介紹你自己。不要僅僅說,“Hi, my name is John.” 告訴別人更多關於你自己的信息。“Hi, my name is John. I’m a friend of Bob’s from high school. We use to have the same math class together.” 這樣可能捕捉到對方的興趣,鼓勵他們問你問題或告訴你更多關於他們的信息。

5:對某事物作評論。不要直接問任何關於對方的問題,你可以說類似“This is a great party” 或“What a lovely house this is.” 來誘導他們說出他們的看法。就算這個房子或是派對不是他們的,這樣的評論聽起來也非常的舒服容易讓人談論起來。就象是第一個建議,這些開場白能起很好的作用因爲你和對方有共同之處:你們在互相交談。

  擴展:外貿英語之“詢盤”大全

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot1 you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling2.

詢盤正在減少。

Enquiries are dried up.

詢盤正在絕跡。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking, inquiries3 are made by the buyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker4 is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry5 at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

爲了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。

Thank you for your inquiry.

謝謝你們的詢價。

Words and Phrases

inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購

to inquire about 對...詢價

to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價

inquirer 詢價者

enquiry 詢盤

inquiry sheet 詢價單

specific inquiry 具體詢盤

an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We'd rather have you quote us es.

我們希望你們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 優惠的

firm price 實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

爲了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications6 and price, and so on and so forth7.

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 銷售條件

to make delivery 交貨

to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊訂貨