當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 報盤中常見的英語對話

報盤中常見的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.67W 次

商務報盤中常見的英語對話,來了,小編給大家準備了,接下來,小編給大家準備了報盤中常見的英語對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

報盤中常見的英語對話

We’re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我們願意以此價格爲你報實盤。

We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就給您正式報盤。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations1.

我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

沒有別的買主的出價高於此價。

We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此報盤着眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。

The offer holds good until 5 o’clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

報價有效期到1997年6月22日下午5點,北京時間。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation2.

報價單中所有價格以我方確認爲準。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我們的報盤三天有效。

I’m afraid the quotation3 is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的報價不能接受。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答覆。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。

I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。

  擴展:如何用英語與客戶對話談論價格

PRICE

Bragg: What is your price per dozen for plastic toy camera?

Zhang: Our price is two hundred dollars per dozen FOB Guangzhou.

Bragg: It's much too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower price.

Zhang: I can assure1 you that our price is most favourable2. A trial sale will convince3 you of my words.

Bragg: If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot. You see, my customers intend to buy three hundred dozens, but they only offer me one hundred and ninety dollars per dozen.

Zhang: This price of yours is out of the question. You must be aware that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years.

Bragg: But one hundred and ninety is their final bid and I can't help it. That's the actual position. I hope you'll give a second thought to the bid.

Zhang: O.K. Since it is a big order, I think I'll accept your price of one hundred and ninety. It's quite a bargain. I hope you will appreciate it.

Bragg: Thank you for your cooperation.

Zhang: It will leave us very little profit. But I trust our first supply will induce your customers to place regular orders with us in future