當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 如何用英語說“你活該”

如何用英語說“你活該”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

以下是小編整理的用英語表達“你活該”,希望對大家英語學習有所幫助。

如何用英語說“你活該”

首先,學學“我不吃這一套”,“我纔不買你的帳”,“我纔不信你的話”如何用英語表達。很簡單,用這個詞“buy”:

Stop wasting our time; I just don't buy your story.

不要再浪費時間了,我纔不信你的鬼話。

Things are usually too good to be true, I won't buy it.

事情太好了反而讓人難以置信,我不會信的。

Even though you tell the truth, nobody is going to buy it.

即使你講實話,也沒人信你。

那如果某人會買你的帳,信你的話呢,就用“buy”的肯定句式

Do exactly what I told you to do, your mom will buy it.

就按照我教你的去做,你媽媽會信的。

順便提一句:給某人買某物呢,一般用”buy somebody something”, 比“buy something for somebody”聽上去更地道。

Jenifer's finance bought her a house.

珍麗佛的未婚夫給她買了座房子。

When I turn 20, my parents will buy me a laptop.

當我滿20歲後,我爸媽會給我買臺手提電腦

下面,介紹一個很棒的詞:deserve,意思是應受,應得,值得,活該,所以它後面應受,應得的東西可以是好的,也可以壞的。

We've been working on the report days and nights, we deserve a long vacation.

我們整日整夜地趕這份報告,我們該放個長假了。

Tony deserves a reward for his efforts.

託尼的努力值得獎勵。

I deserve putting on a nice dress and going to a party tonight.

我今晚要獎勵一下自己,穿上漂亮的裙子去參加派隊。

You deserve the criticism because you're always late for work.

你工作老遲到,是該受到批評。

David deserves the loss of her girlfriend; he never really cares about her. 大衛被女朋友甩了,活該,他從來就沒能真正地關心過她。

You deserve it!

你活該