當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 必背英文面試口語 第5期:你認爲自己有幹勁嗎?

必背英文面試口語 第5期:你認爲自己有幹勁嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.44W 次

Are you aggressive?

必背英文面試口語 第5期:你認爲自己有幹勁嗎?
你認爲自己有幹勁嗎?

Yes,aggressive enough to do the job.

是的,我做事幹勁十足。

I've always worked in purely sales positions,so being aggressive has been necessary to achieving my goals and the company's goals.

我一直從事銷售方面的工作。所以,爲了達到自己的目標和公司的目標,有幹勁是必要的。

Of course,it doesn't mean that I believe the end justifies the means.

當然,這並不意味着我會爲了達到目的而不擇手段。

I believe in fair play as well.

公平競爭也是我的信念之一。


回答“yes”還是“no” ,要依據應聘職位和企業的情況而定。銷售方面的職位一般都要求 aggressiveness,有的企業也崇尚這種精神。相對的,有些職位或企業不需要 aggressiveness,所以回答時應選擇其他方面來推銷自 己。一般來說,aggressive 是一個帶有負面意義的詞,如果換成 assertive(堅定而自信)的 話,則有正面意義。

Yes, I would say my nature is to be aggressive.
是的, 我個性幹勁十足。
Although now that I'm a little further along in my career, I would describe it as controlled aggression.
然而, 隨着工作經驗的積累, 我也學會了所謂的有節制的幹勁。
That's because being overly aggressive, I've found, can sometimes be counterproductive and distressing or intimidating to co-workers and even customers.
這是因爲我瞭解到, 有時候幹勁太足反而會適得其反, 而且會讓同事甚至客戶都感覺不舒服或有些生畏。
You also have to be adaptable to the situations and the people you are dealing with, so I can be 110% aggressive or 60% aggressive.
還是應該根據情況和對象的不同來更靈活應對,所以,我現在可以有 110%的 幹勁,也可以有 60%的幹勁。
It's sophisticated aggressiveness, which is more effective, I believe.
我相信,幹勁如果控制得當,對工作是有幫助的。

I've been told I'm assertive rather than aggressive.
有人說我做事很有主見, 但不帶有攻擊性。
I do not put down or belittle others in order to make my points,
我不會爲了堅持自己的主張而刻意貶低別人或輕視別人的意見。
but I have no problem making my points or taking a stand when required.
不過,必要的時候,我還是會將自己的意見表達出來或表明自己的立場。


Do you consider yourself aggressive?
你認爲自己衝勁十足嗎?