玩轉商務英語900句 第20期:感覺薪水低時怎樣提出?
第一句:To be honest, it is a little bit less than I expected.
說實話,這比我預期的要少一點。
A: Would you consider 2,000 RMB at the start?
你會考慮起薪每月2000元嗎?
B: To be frank, it is a little bit less than I expected.
說實話,這比我希望的少了一點。
第二句:Is there still room for negotiation?
還有商量的餘地嗎?
A: The annual salary is set at 40,000 RMB with one month bonus.
您的薪水定爲年薪40000,年底雙薪。
B: I really like the job, but I have a family. Is there still room for negotiation?、
我很喜歡這個工作,但是我需要養家。還有商量的餘地嗎?
知識擴展:
1. 當你對薪資水平不滿意時,可以禮貌地提出自己的看法,通過協商解決問題時:
I’m hoping a salary closely related to the difficulty of the job.
我希望薪資水平和工作難度密切相關。
3,000 RMB has reached my bottom line.
3000 元已經是我的底線了。
That’s not what I was hoping for.
這和我預期的有些出入。
I bottom line 底線
2. 協商的重要一點就是要給雙方留有一定的餘地,禮貌委婉地陳述自己的看法,雙方的目的是尋找合作的切合點:
There is nothing can't be negotiated.
這沒有什麼是不能協商的。
There should be a little bit of leeway but really hard.
還是有一點餘地的,不過很困難。
Is there any chance you would change your mind?
你有沒有可能改變主意呢?
negotiation n. 商量(動詞爲negotiate)
leeway n. 餘地