當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語下訂單情景對話

商務英語下訂單情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

商務英語主要是用於職場中,所以商務英語的學習是非常嚴謹的,也是需要認真對待的。今天我們爲大家整理了商務英語下訂單情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀。

商務英語下訂單情景對話

下訂單商務英語對話

A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink...Could you ___①___ for a new set?

A:我們的墨盒已經沒墨了…你能訂套新的嗎?

B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about 2 or 3 cases. The office supply store we usually ____②____ might not have that many in stock.

B:我們辦公室所有的打印機都需要新墨盒嗎?那可是份不小的訂單,很可能需要兩三箱。我們通常去的辦公用品商店可能不會有那麼多存貨。

A: You can ____③____ with the housekeeping department, but I am pretty sure all of the machines will need new cartridges. Last time when we made our order to the supplier, the quantity was also especially high. They’re used to receiving such bulk orders from us. As long as we give them a heads up a couple days in advance, they can usually fill the order.

A:你可以和總務部門仔細檢查一下,但是我非常確定我們所有的機器都要換新墨盒了。上次我們向供應商訂購時,數量也是相當大的。他們已經習慣接受我們這麼大的訂單了。只要我們提前一天通知他們,他們通常能供應訂貨的。

B: Okay, I’ll make a few calls and run our order by housekeeping first to make sure. Is there anything else we need to order while I’m at it?

B:好的,我去打幾個電話,先讓總務部門覈實一下,再續訂單。還有什麼東西需要我們一起下訂單的?

A: I think the only thing is toner. Try to see if they can deliver it before the end of business day tomorrow. We should really try to do better about waiting until the last minute to fill orders that are usually made on a monthly basis. Anyhow, ______④______ to expedite the order this time.

A:我想只需要墨盒。去確認一下他們能否在明天下班之前送來。我們每個月都要填的訂單最好不要等到最後一刻才做。無論如何,你這次一定要努力解決好這個問題。

B: Okay, will do.

B:好的,我會做好的。

有關訂單的商務英語對話

(1)

a: i understand you want to increase your order.

我知道你想增加訂購量。

b: yes, we have to double it.

是的,我們必需加倍。

a: i’m not sure we have that much on hand.

我沒把握現在的量有沒有那麼多。

b: could you check it for me, please?

請你查一下好嗎?

(2)

a: i checked our supply of that material you asked for.

我查過了庫存中你要的那種材料。

b: how does it look?

怎麼樣?

a: we’ve got plenty.

有不少。

b: good, i’ll get an order to you right away.

好極了,我立刻就下訂單給你。

(3)

a: i just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.

我剛剛接獲通知我們現有庫存量。

b: good news, i hope.

希望是好消息。

a: sure, we can handle your order.

嗯,你的訂單沒問題。

b: boy, i’m really glad to hear that.

哇,聽了真叫人高興

關於訂貨量的商務英語對話

(1)

a: do you usually buy in large quantities?

你們的訂購量通常都很大嗎?

b: our standard order is 500cases at a time.

我們的標準訂量是一次500箱。

a: we can handle an order that size very easily.

這種量我們做起來很容易。

b: we’ll let you know the next time we need to place an order.

下次需要訂購時我們會通知你。

(2)

a: if i place an order now, when would you be able to ship it?

如果現在下單子,什麼時候可以出貨?

b: that all depends on the size of the order.

這要看訂購量的多寡。

a: it will be about the same as it was last time.

大概和上回的訂量一樣。

b: we should be able to get that off to you right away.

這樣的話,我們馬上就可以出貨。

(3)

a: this is last order we will be placing for a while.

這是最後一次下訂單,我們暫時不再訂貨了

b: oh? is there some trouble?

哦,有什麼問題嗎?

a: no, we’re just getting a lot of material stock piled.

沒什麼問題,只庫存材料太多了。

b: let me know when you are ready to order again.

那麼需要再訂貨時,請與我聯繫。

(4)

a: do you have anything like this in your stock? 你們庫存中有像這樣的東西嗎?

b: may i have a look at it? 我看一下好嗎?

a: yes, here you go. 喏,就是這個。

b: yes, we can supply this for you.

嗯,這個有。

訂貨的商務英語對話

(1)

a: we want to order some of these.

我們想訂些這種貨。

b: this is a standard size.

這是標準尺寸。

a: can you supply us right away?

能夠立刻供貨嗎?

b: yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

可以,我們目前有不少現貨。

(2)

a: this is what we need.

我們要的就是這個。

b: i don’t think this is a standard size.

我看這不是標準尺寸吧?

a: it’s not. it is a little oversized.

不是,它比標準的大了一點。

b: in that case, we wouldn’t have it in stock.

如果是這樣,我們庫存不會有。

(3)

a: is this the part that you need?

這是不是你所需要的零件?

b: yes, that’s right.

是的,沒錯。

a: how many do you need?

你需要多少?

b: we’ll take all that you can give us.

你們有多少就買多少。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語下訂單情景對話,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。職場中,下訂單的情況是非常常見的,如果中間出現任何的差錯都會影響到訂單,所以必須要謹慎。