當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > BEC商務英語初級聽力會展必備短語(三)

BEC商務英語初級聽力會展必備短語(三)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

小編今天給大家帶來的是BEC商務英語初級聽力會展必備短語,一起來學習吧~

BEC商務英語初級聽力會展必備短語(三)

61 Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這麼有經驗。

63 Textile business has BECome more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨着競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?我們什麼時候洽談生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

68 This is our common desire. 這是我們的共同願望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

71 Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.請開始你的簡報。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我們對新系統很感興趣

77 Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因爲我們纔剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激a。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。