當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > bec商務英語口語

bec商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些bec商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

bec商務英語口語

  bec商務英語口語如下:

I hear you will go back to America.

聽說您就要回美國了。

Yes.

是的。

Thank you for your consideration. I will think about your proposal and contact you.

多謝您的關照。我會考慮您的建議並與您聯繫。

You have done a lot for this negotiation. I hope we will have more chances to cooperate with each other.

多虧了您,這次的談判才取得了豐碩的成果。今後也希望多多合作。

It’s my pleasure.

這是我應該做的。

Here is a local specialty from China.

這是中國特產。

This is a gift for you from our general manager Mr. Zhang.

這是我們的張總經理送給您的禮物。

Don’t be so polite.

別這麼客氣。

It’s just a thought.

只是一點兒心意,

Please accept it.

Please take it.

請笑納。

Thanks a lot. May I open it now?

那就太感謝了。我現在可以打開嗎?

Please. I wonder if you like it.

請。不知您喜不喜歡?

How beautiful silk it is!

啊,這麼漂亮的絲綢啊!

What a nice bracelet!

可以看看這個嗎?

Would you please show me this one?

當然,給您。

Certainly. Here you arc.

您真有品味。

I must say you have good taste.

這是最新款,在中國正流行。

It is the latest design and now in fashion in China.

這是手工真品。

It’s made of genuine workmanship.

這是典型的中國工藝品

They are typically Chinese arts and crafts.

多少錢?

How much is it?

380元。

That’s 380.

能便宜點兒嗎?

Could you reduce the price a little?

Can you come down a little?

Can you give me a reduction?

如果你讓讓價,就成交。

If you bend a little we will make a deal.

能打折嗎?

Can you give discounts here?

抱歉,不講價。

I’m sorry, the price is fixed

Sorry we have only one price.

I’m sorry. That’s the best we can do.

It’s a standard price.

就380元,買它沒錯。

380. You can y t be wrong on that.

確實貨有所值,划得來。

It’s good value for money ?

價格已經夠低了,我們只賺點兒薄利。

The price is low enough we can only get a narrow margin of profit.

價格已經很合理了,幾乎是成本價。

The price is moderate enough it is almost cost price.

質量上乘,所以價格是合理的。

Its super quality, so the price is reasonable.

好吧。我要了。這是錢。

All right. I’ll take it. Here is the money

好吧,請給我包起來。

OK, wrap it up please.

Please pack it as a gift.

或許我應該再看看,貨比三家。

Perhaps I should look it in a few more shops and compare prices.

我覺得有點貴。 .

I think it is a little too expensive.

The price is more than I was thinking of paying.

我想這是理想的中國留念。

I think it’s an ideal Chinese memento.

我想這會成爲一個很好的紀念品。

I think this will make a good souvenir.

早上好,需要幫助嗎?

Good morning, may I help you?

Good morning what can I do for you?

早上好,我是公司的王偉。

Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.

我想拜見格林先生。

I am here to see Mr. Green.

我與格林先生有約。

I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.

我和格林先生昨天,已經約好了。

I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.

很抱歉,格林先生正在開會。

I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.

格林先生幾分鐘後回來。您不介意等一會兒吧?

Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.

不介意。

Would you mind waiting for a moment?

給您來點飲品如何?

No,I don’t mind.

好的,謝謝你。

Can I get you something to drink?

Would you like something to drink?

Can I offer you something to drink?

Yes thank you.

I would, if you don’t mind.

您想喝茶還是咖啡?

Would you like some coffee or tea?

咖啡/茶吧。

Coffee/Tea would be fine.

IM like coffee/tea.

要不要加糖或奶油?

How would you like your coffee/tea?

我要純咖啡。

I like it black.

Black coffee , please.

我要加糖和奶油的。

I like it with sugar and cream.

純茶就可以了。

Just plain tea is fine.

我要加檸檬和糖。

I like it with lemon and sugar.

咖啡/茶馬上到。

Coffee/Tea will be right with you.

謝謝你。 .

Thank you.

格林先生回來了。他正在辦公室恭候您。請這邊走。

Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.

很高興見到您。 .

Nice to meet you.

我此行的目的是探?-尋與你們建立貿易關係的可能性。

I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的百的是探?尋與貴公司合作的可能性。

I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.

歡迎來我們公司。.您對我們什麼產品感興趣

Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?

我們想訂購一些中國檀木傢俱。

We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.

我們瞭解到貴公司經營中國檀木傢俱。

We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.

您來對了

You have certainly come to the right place.

我們是經營這類產品的老字號。

We arc an old established firm.

We have been for many years in this line.

我們是這類產品的主要出口商。

We are leading exporter of this line.

我們是這類產品的有代表性的出口商。

We are one of the representative exporters of this line.

這類產品正屬我們的經營範圍。

This line comes within the frame of our business activities.

我們是聲譽卓著的出口商,長期經營這類產品。

We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.

我們專營這類產品的出口。

We are specialized in the export of this line.

我們無法接受你方報價。

We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

We find it hard to accept your quotation.

價格實在太高了。你們能否減讓30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

價格可以根據訂貨數量浮動。

The price may vary according to the number ordered.

The price depends on the size of the order.

你們想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50 .

Fifty.

那麼,考慮到我們新建立的業務關係,我們將減讓10美元。

Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

謝謝你方做出的讓步,但坦率地說,我們雙方的價格差異仍然很大。25美元怎麼樣?別讓我們在價格問題上卡殼。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我們不能把價格降到你們那個幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我們的盈利簡直經不起這麼大的削減。

Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

讓我們折中一下來彌補差距,好嗎?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

爲了達成交易,

In order to close the deal

In order to get the business done

In order to strike the bargain,

我們再減讓5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5 .

這是我們的最低價了

This is the best quotation we can make.

This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受這個價格。

All right. I accept this price.