當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語接客口語對話

商務英語接客口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求爲目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。那麼你想學一些常用的接待客戶商務英語口語嗎?下面本站小編爲大家帶來商務英語接客口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

商務英語接客口語對話
  商務英語接客口語對話1:

A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.

A:早上好!史密斯先生,歡迎來到武漢。

B:Good morning!

B:早上好!

A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?

A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快嗎?

B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.

B:只是有點兒累,你知道到這兒需要16個小時。

A:You must take a rest today.

A:你今天得好好休息。

B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.

B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你們談 我們之間商業往來的可能性。

A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.

A:我們歡迎有意義的業務往來。但是,我們知道你旅途 一定很勞累,所以我們把會議安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感謝。

A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!

A:我們希望你在這裏過得愉快。

B:l believe I will.

B:我相信我會的。

  商務英語接客口語對話2:

A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?

A:對不起,您是從英國來的史密斯先生嗎?

B:Yes, I am.

B:是的,我是。

A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.

A:我是紡織品進出口公司的,我是來接您的,我叫張勇。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.

B:你好,張先生,很高興見到你。

A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.

A:你好,史密斯先生,讓我幫你拿行李吧。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感謝。

A:Did you have a good trip?

A:旅途愉快嗎?

B:On the whole, not too bad.

B:總的來說還不錯。

A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.

A:不管怎樣,來中國的路程漫漫,不是嗎?我想你一定很累了。

B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

B:是的,我確實蠻累的,不過,明天我就會好的,準備談生意。

A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.

A:祝您在這兒過得愉快。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

A:Now, Mr. Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.

A:史密斯先生,如果一切都準備好了,我們最好動身去賓 館吧。

B:I’d like ’s go.

B:好的,我們走吧。

A:This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.

A:請這邊走,我們的車在那邊等着。

  商務英語接客口語對話3:

A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me?

A:王先生,你好,你願意跟我去划船嗎?

B : Sounds interesting, I haven't gone boating for some time now. and what time?

B:好極了!我已有好長一段時間沒有去划船了。什麼時 候去?

A:How about tomorrow afternoon?

A:明天下午如何?

B:Sure. Where shall I meet you?

B:好的。我們在哪裏見面?

A:At the gate of the park.

A:公園門口。

B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.

B:太好了。期待着見你。

A:See you then.

A:到時見。

B:See you.

B:再見。

  商務英語接客口語對話4:

A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?

A:楊小姐,你認識朗曼先生嗎?

B:No, I haven't

B:不認識。

A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance company.

A:那我來作個介紹。這是楊小姐,在中國銀行工作。這 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保險公司工作。

B:I'm glad to meet you.

B:很高興認識你。

C:lt's nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!

C:很高興認識你。真是相見恨晚呀!

B: Could you make it a little clearer?

B:爲什麼?

C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It's easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”

C:我們同貴行有很多業務往來。中國有句俗話叫做“熟人好辦事。”

B:Oh, really. And I'm sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.

B:噢,那倒不假。相信今後你對我會有很大幫助的。

C:I'd be glad to do whatever I can for you.

C:願效犬馬之勞。

  商務英語接客口語對話5:

A:Now,lt's 8:30. We arrive just on time.

A:現在是8點30分,我們正好按時到達。

B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.

B:噢,我想我得去買機場費。

A:Let me do it for you.

A:我去吧!

B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I'd like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

B:非常感謝。劉先生,我得說再見了。在此之前我想說: 這次旅行非常愉快,並有成效;你們公司給我留下了很 好的印象,我深深地被你們的熱情所感動,我想我們的 合作將會很成功的。

C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.

C:非常感謝,華盛頓先生。你在這次活動中起着非常重 要的作用。我們期待着早日聽到你們的迴音。

A : Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

A:這是機場費收據。

B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.

B:李小姐,我親愛的朋友。對於你給予的所有幫助我表 示非常感謝。你對我的幫助非常大,想得非常周到。 我想李先生有你做助手非常幸運。

A:Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

A:謝謝。你這麼說真是太好了。我很高興與你工作這幾 天,我真誠希望有一天再見到你,期待你的消息。

B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.

B:再次感謝。再見!

C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

C:祝你安全順利到家。

A:Have a nice journey.

A:—路平安。

B:Thank you. Bye-bye.

B:謝謝。再見!

商務英語接客口語對話