當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務約會安排的英語句子

商務約會安排的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.57W 次

商務口語對於商務人士來說非常重要。接下來小編爲大家整理了商務約會安排的英語句子,希望對你有幫助哦!

商務約會安排的英語句子

  商務約會安排的英語句子一:希望會面時

I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience and discuss the matter in a little more detail.

如果方便的話,我們能不能儘早和您見面,再討論一下這件事的細節?

Coule I see M.r Green sometime this week?

我能不能在這個禮拜的某個時候見見格林先生?

Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here and see our setup?

是我去拜訪您,還是您到這裏來看我們的機械裝置?

Would you like to come to my office?

您要不要來我的辦公室?

I’d like to make an appointment to see you.

我想約個時間見您。

I’d like to come and see you

我想去見您。

Would it be possible for me to talk to you in person about that?

我能不能和您本人談談那件事?

I’d like to see you at your earliest possible convenience.

如果方面的話,我想盡早去見您。

Could we get together and discuss it a little more?

我們能不能聚在一起,再討論一下這件事?

Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?

我們能不能碰個面,再討論一下這件事的細節?

  商務約會安排的英語句子二:詢問對方方便的時間

I’m expecting some visitors tomorrow morning.

明天在上我要等幾個訪客來。

I’m afraid I’m busy all day tomorrow.

恐怕明天一天我都在忙。

I’m sorry, I have an appointment.

抱歉,我有個約會。

What time would be convenient for you?

什麼時候您方便呢?

When is it convenient for you?

什麼時候您方便呢?

When would it be most convenient for you?

什麼時候您方便呢?

When can we meet to talk?

我們什麼時候可以見面談一談?

  商務約會安排的英語句子三:陳述方便與不方便的時候

Please call on me when it is convenient for you.

請您在方便是時候來找我。

Please call on me anytime suits you.

請在任何您方面的時候來找我。

Any time you say.

您說什麼時候都方面。

Any time between three and five.

3 點到 5 點之間的任何都可以。

I’m free after three o’clock.

3 點以後,我就有空了。

I’ll be out of town tomorrow, but almost anytime after that would be fine with me.

明天我將出城到外地去,不過之後的任何時間, 我幾乎都方便。

  商務約會安排的英語句子四:陳述方便與不方便的時候

I’d like to meet you at three o’clock in the afternonn.

我想下午 3 點的時候和您見面。

I’d like to see you tomorrow if you have time.

如果您有時間,我想明天去見您。

How about tomorrow at ten?

明天 10 點怎麼樣?

How about the day after tomorrow ?

後天怎麼樣?

How about eleven o’clock in my office?

11 點在我的辦公室怎麼樣?

Could we make a tentative appointment for, say, Thursday at two o’clock?

我們能不能暫時約在。。恩,星期四 2 點?

Are you free next Tuesday at two o’clock?

下星期二 2 點您有空嗎?

Is that time convenient for you ?

那個時間您方便嗎?