當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 描述合作關係的英語句子

描述合作關係的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.61W 次

同學們千萬不要放棄哦,英語是要堅持下來的哦,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,才能更快的提高成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。

描述合作關係的英語句子

  取消合作

1 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

2 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。

3 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

4 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

5 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

6 I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

7 What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?

8 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

9 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

10 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。

  確認合作

1 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。

2 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。

3 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

4 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。

5 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。

6 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。

7 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

8 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

9 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

10 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。