當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 認識同事英語口語

認識同事英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.5K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場英語認識同事英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

認識同事英語口語

 1.認識同事口語句子:

I don't think we've met each other before, have we?

我覺得我們以前沒見過面,對吧?

在表示“以前,曾經”時,“before”和“ago”都作副詞, “before”用於現在完成時,一般位於句末;“ago”用於一般過去時,一般位於表示時間的名詞後,譯爲“…(時問)之前”。

Aren't you Miss Huang?

你不是黃小姐嗎?

You must be Miss Huang.

你一定是黃小姐。

I have a feeling that I've met you somewhere before.

我感覺好像以前在哪裏見過你。

這是和別人拉近關係的最佳用語,常用於和別人套近乎。

I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

很高興能與你相識。

What a pleasure to meet you!

認識你真是太榮幸了!

Nice to meet you,

見到你很高興。

acquaintance n. 相識,熟人,瞭解

It's an honor to meet you here.

= It's a great honor to meet you here.

= It's my great pleasure to meet you here.

很榮幸在這裏見到你。

The honor is mine.

這是我的榮幸。

honor n. 榮譽,榮幸

Let me show you around.

我帶你四處看看。

Would you like me to show you around?

你想讓我帶你四處看看嗎?

I've been wanting to see you fora long time.

我很久以來就一直想見你。

I've been wanting to meet you for some time.

我早就盼望着能跟你見面了。

I've waited for a long time to see you. too.

我也一直希望和你見面呢。

I've been looking forward to meeting you.

我一直盼望着和你見面。

look forward to“盼望,期望”(to的後面要加名詞或動名詞結構)

I've heard about you from Mr. Li.

= I've heard of you from Mr. Li.

我曾經聽李先生提起過你。

I've heard so much about you from Mr. Li.

我常聽李先生提起你。

hear about“聽說(關於)” hear of“聽說過”

Would you introduce me to the others in the office?

際能把我介紹給辦公室的其他人嗎?

Please introduce me to the others.

請把我介紹給其他人。

What sort研work do you do hero?

你在這裏從事什麼工作?

What do you do here?

你在這裏從事什麼工作?

What are you engaged in?

你在忙什麼呢?

engage in“從事於,忙於”

  2.情景對話

Tom: Hi, my name is Tom.

湯姆:嗨,我是湯姆。

Melinda: Tom, the new sales representative? Nice to meet you! I'm Melinda.

梅林達:湯姆,新來的銷售代表?很高興認識你!我是梅林達。

Tom: Nice to meet you too. Melinda,

湯姆:我也很高興認識你,梅林達。

Melinda: Now let me show you around. This is our reception area, and our conference room is right over there. Over here is

the sales department.

梅林達:現在我帶你四處看看。這是我們的接待區,會議室就在那邊。這邊是銷售部。

Tom: Really? This is a nice office. but it's quite small.

湯姆:是嗎?辦公室還不錯,就是小了點兒。

Melinda: can make photocopies and send faxes over there.

梅林達:是啊…你可以在那邊複印和發送傳真。

Tom: It looks like you guys work hard.

湯姆:看上去你們工作都很努力。

Melinda: I tell you what, just between you and me, we just mess things up so that it looks like we work hard. Just kidding.

Oh, your cubicle is over there. And this way. Those are all private offices - the managers' offices.

梅林達:我跟你講,只有你我知道哦,我們只不過是把東西弄得亂七八糟的,這樣看起來我們就像是很努力工作似的。只是開個玩笑啦。哦,你的小隔問就在那邊。這邊走。那些都是私人專用的辦公室——經理們的辦公室。

Tom: Hmm... Tell me more details about our jobs.

湯姆:嗯…多跟我說一些有關我們工作的事情吧。

Melinda: Sure thing.

梅林達:那是一定的。

 3.詳細解說

1.“I/I'll tell you what”或“tell you what”,意爲“(我)告訴你,(我)跟你講”,可以用於提出建議,例如:I tell you what,

let's have a picnic in the park.(我跟你講,咱們在公園裏野餐吧。)另外,在美語中,它還可用來強調要說的話,例如:I'll tell you

what,I'm not looking forward to seeing him.(我跟你講,我可不期望見到他。)

2.“between you and me”或“between ourselves”的意思是“就我們倆知道,就我們倆私下說”。例如:Between you and me,I think he's about to resign.(我們倆私下說,我想他要辭職了。)

3.“mess sth. up”意爲“把…弄髒或弄亂”。

4.“sure thing”在口語中周於回答,表示同意,意爲“當然可以,一定,沒問題”,例如:- Can you pick me up later? - Sure thing.(

-呆會兒你能接我嗎?-當然可以。)