當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 簡單的英語面試對話

簡單的英語面試對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.1W 次

下面是本站小編整理的簡單的英語面試對話,希望對大家有幫助。

簡單的英語面試對話

  Why are you interested in working for our company?

  爲什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

因爲你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因爲我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

Why did you leave your former company?

  爲什麼離開以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因爲我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因爲我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因爲我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因爲我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。

  What are your great strengths?

  你有什麼優點?

I'm a good team player.

我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情執着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的組織能力很強。

  In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

  我公司僱用你有什麼好處?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認爲貴公司能從中獲益。

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最適合這個工作的。

  What are your salary expectations?

  你對薪水有什麼要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.

我希望你們能考慮我的經驗及受過的培訓,給我定一份高於初級祕書的工資。

I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

我希望能根據我的能力支付薪資。

With my experiences, I'd like to start at RMB4000 a month.

以我的經驗,我希望起薪是4000元人民幣。

  情景對話 1

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫David, 住在上海,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認爲你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公衆場所說話。我想我的優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

  情景會話 2

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

從你的簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

是的,我在一家美國公司工作過2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

請告訴我對於本公司你知道些什麼?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額爲10億美金,有5,000僱員, 是美國同行業中最大的企業。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

關於本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什麼?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

貴公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。

A: What made you decide to change your job?

你爲什麼決定換工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以問一下你爲什麼離開以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因爲我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。

  情景會話 3

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作經歷是怎樣的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作過3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的經歷對公司有什麼好處?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我是對市場營銷非常熟悉。我能爲貴公司開發新的市場,這會增加貴公司的利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你對這個職位瞭解嗎,你認爲自己合格嗎?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通過對你們公司的研究,我理解你們的要求,並認爲我對這能勝任這個崗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的話,我想在國際部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。

  情景會話 4

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

從你家到公司要花多少時間。

B: It takes about 40 minutes.

大約40分鐘。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

你們的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎樣有跟你聯繫?

B: You can reach me at 62547833.

你可以打電話給我,號碼是62547833。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我們決定後如何跟你聯繫?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4點到6點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

還有問題要問嗎?

B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要經常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

將來有機會到國外工作嗎?

  面試常用英語(中英對照)

2004年12月29日

First One: Please tell me about your work experience.

"work experience" is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say "Right now I'm still a student." or "I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet." In the second sentence, "recent grad" is short for "recent graduate" and means that you have just finished school.

請告訴我你過去的工作經驗。工作經驗就是你過去所做的工作。如果尚未開始工作,就可以回答"Right now I'm still a student."(現在我還是個學生。)或者說"I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet."(我剛剛畢業,還沒有開始工作。)"recent grad"是"recent graduate"的縮寫,意思是剛剛畢業。

Second One: What's your greatest weakness?

This is a popular question that western employers like to ask to make candidates nervous! In fact, they ask this to know how you respond to a difficult question. You shouldn't answer by telling your greatest weakness since you might not get the job! Instead, you can tell them something that isn't directly related to the job position.

你最大的缺點是什麼?西方老闆特別愛問這個問題,讓面試者感到很緊張。事實上,他問這個問題是看你對棘手問題的反應。你沒必要如實回答你的弱點,因爲那有可能讓你得不到這份工作。相反,你可以告訴他們一些與工作不直接相關的事情。

Third One: Why do you feel you are qualified for this job?

This question is a good opportunity to brag a little bit. You should talk about some extra skills you have that maybe wasn't included in your resume, or talk about your greatest strength in more detail.

你爲什麼覺得自己勝任這份工作?這時候你要充分發揮你的"自誇"本領。你可以講述一些簡歷資料裏面沒有包括的技能;或者是再詳細強調一下你的特長。

Fourth One: What kind of salary did you have in mind?

Salary is how much money you earn, usually per year. When asked this, it's best to answer with a salary range or approximation and not an exact figure. This shows that you are familiar with the industry if you know what the approximate salary should be.

你期望的薪水是多少?"salary"就是你賺多少錢,通常是年收入。回答這個問題時,最好說出一個大致範圍,而不是一個確切的數字。如果你能說出這個工資範圍,那就說明你對此行業非常瞭解。

Fifth One: If hired, when could you start work?

When answering this it's best not to say you can start right away. This might make you seem very desperate for a job. A safe answer would be "I can start at the beginning of next month."

如果僱傭的話,你什麼時候開始工作?回答這個問題時。一定要注意!不要說我馬上可以工作。那會讓對方認爲你非常迫切地需要這份工作。一個非常保險的回答可以是"I can start at the beginning of next month."(我下月初可以開始上班。)

Sixth One: What kind of work does the posi-tion involve?

You can ask this to clarify exactly what kind of work you'll be doing.

這個職位包括哪些工作?通過問這句話,你可以清楚地瞭解到你的工作內容。