老美經常掛在嘴邊的話
Look, the fact is I don't like him at All..
我跟你說喔! 事實上我一點也不喜歡他.
I was just like, "Hey! Don't even think of parking here."
我就這樣說, "喂! 你想都別想把車給停在這."
You have to keep the secret for me; you know what I'm saying?
你必須幫我保守這個祕密, 你懂我在說什麼吧!
All right, I got to go.
好吧! 我必須走了.
Did you see her new car? It was so cool!
你看到她的新車了嗎? 真是好酷啊.
Good job! Buddy.
老兄, 幹得好.
Exactly. That's what I'm talking about.
一點也沒錯, 我就是這個意思.
Guess what? He is going to publish a book.
你知道嗎? 他要出書了.
Whatever!
隨便.
You bet.
你說的沒錯.
There you go.
就這樣了.
Here you go.
乾的好.
Holy cow!
不會吧! (哇賽)!
Kind of.
是有那麼一點, (還好啦!)
The thing is, we need to talk.
重點是, 我們必須談談.