當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 經典職場工作英語脫口而出

經典職場工作英語脫口而出

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.57W 次
經典職場工作英語脫口而出


Better luck next time!

下次會更好!


注:這句話是用來鼓勵未成功的人,祝他們下次好運.(used to encourage somebody who has not been successful at something )
如果是詢問某人是否成功,運氣怎麼樣,用Any luck?就可以了.

'Any luck?'No, they're all too busy to help.'

'運氣怎麼樣?'不怎麼樣,他們都沒空幫忙.'



Come to the point!

有話直說!


point就是"重點,要點"的意思 to the point!語氣有點強硬,如果還想加強效果的話,還可以加上straight.

I'll come straight to the point: we need more money.

我就直說吧:我們還需要錢.

也可以說成是"get to the point",如:

I wish he would get to the point(= say it quickly).

但願他快點說正題.




Don't fall for it!

不要上當!


fall for sth就是信以爲真的意思(to be tricked into believing something that is not true)

I'm surprised you fell for that trick.

我感到驚奇,你竟中了那個詭計.

提醒下,fall for sb就是愛上某人的意思.

They fell for each other instantly.

他倆一見鍾情.




Don't lose your head!

別樂昏了頭!


英語中,lose you head就是'慌亂;昏了頭;失去理智'的意思(to become unable to act in a calm or sensible way),在口語裏比較常見.




Don't overdo it!

別做過頭了!


英語裏,overdo it/things表示"工作、學習等過分努力(to work, study, etc. too hard or for too long)

He's been overdoing things recently.

他最近過於努力了.

I overdid it in the gym and hurt my back.

我在健身房練得過火了,結果弄傷了背.




Dont sit there daydreaming!

別閒着做白日夢!


^^daydream就是做白日夢的意思.後面加about sb/sth.

I would spend hours daydreaming about a house of my own.

我常常一連幾個小時幻想自己有一所房子.




I'm spaced-out!

我開小差了!


spaced-out就是"精神恍惚,魂不守舍"的意思(Someone who is spaced-out feels as if nothing around them is real, usually because they have taken drugs or because they are very tired. )通常是因爲過度疲勞或者嗑藥所致.




I couldnt reach him!

我聯絡不上他!


"聯絡"一詞,用簡簡單單的"reach"就可以表達.

reach:to communicate with somebody, especially by telephone (尤指用電話)聯繫,與…取得聯繫
Do you know where I can reach him?
你知道我在哪兒能跟他聯繫上嗎?




Now you are really talking! 說得對!

now you're talking在口語中很常見,是表示贊同對方的話時用的.
used when you like what somebody has suggested very much 你這算說對了,你所言正合我意




She looks blue today.

她今天很憂鬱!


blue可以指"鬱悶的,愁悶的"

He'd been feeling blue all week.

他整個星期都鬱鬱不樂.




Thats a touchy issue!

這是個辣手得問題!


touchy:that may upset or offend people and should therefore be dealt with carefully 敏感性的;需要小心處理的;棘手的




We are all for it!

我們全都贊成!