英語口語話題精選(21):在洗衣店
M: I'd like to have these shirts washed and ironed.
我想把這件襯衫拿去洗和燙。W: Ok, do you.want us to use starch?
好的,您需要(用澱粉漿)給(衣服等)上漿嗎?M: Yes, heavy starch in the collar, please.
是的,請在衣領處上多點漿。
W: Yes, sir. Your shirts will be ready by Thursday morning. Anthing else?
好的,先生。您的襯衫會在週四早上準備好.還有其他的事情嗎?M: I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It's urgent.
我還有一件西裝要乾洗.我能在後天取回它嗎?這比較急。W: No problem, sir.
沒問題,先生。M: Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?
您能不能告訴我你們洗衣房開門和關門的時間?W: We remain open from 9am till 8pm.
我們的營業時間是早上9點到晚上8點。M: I see.
我明白了。W: Here is your laundry ticket, sir.
這是您的洗衣票,先生。M: Thank you.
謝謝。M: I'd like to get my laundry.
我想取回我送洗的衣服。W: Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket, please?
好的,先生。請出示您的洗衣票。M: Here you are.
給你。W: Yes, they are ready to go.
好的。它們已經準備好了。M: Can you sew on these buttons?
您能把這些鈕釦縫上去嗎?W: No problem.
沒問題。M: How much for the shirts?
(洗)這件襯衫需要多少錢?W: 10 dollars.
10美元。M: Here is the money, keep the change.
給你錢,不用找了。W: Thank you, bye.
謝謝,再見。