當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第6期:日本藝術

美語情景對話 第6期:日本藝術

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53K 次

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第6期:日本藝術

Anili: You know any thing?

你能講講嗎?

Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower.

好的。花道是一種花的藝術,它和西方的插花截然不同,因爲花道的理論是,一個花器插一枝花。

Anili: Oh, really!

真的!

Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space.

是的,日本的花道不僅僅是裝飾花朵,而是一種用花朵展示空間的藝術。

Anili: I see.

瞭解。

Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

花與花之間的空間,以至於整個花道表達了人世間的空間感,甚至整個宇宙。

Anili: What's another Japanese art?

日本還有什麼其他的藝術形式?

Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

日本的藝術有花道,茶道!

Anili: Tea Ceremony!

茶道!

Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

茶道!

Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

茶道!跟我講講茶道。

Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.

茶道!茶道是一種製茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,還包括擦拭茶杯等步驟。

Anili: I see.

瞭解。

Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl

是的,你要學習如何摺疊一片布,保證擦拭完茶具,這塊布的每一面都只用過一次。

Anili: OK.

好的。

Reiko: Yeah, so it's a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.

是的,在某種意義上說,茶道是一種傳統的製茶過程。

Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?

你是如何學習這些的?是你母親教你的嗎?人們是如何學習這些藝術形式的?

Reiko: There's some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.

在學校有專業的插花和茶道老師。你需要去學校學習,向老師的等級和組織能力學習,你還需要通過各種考試,逐漸提升自己的水平。

Anili: I see. Fantastic.

我知道了,真是太棒了。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。