當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學英語口語 第7期:找公寓

留學英語口語 第7期:找公寓

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

LARRY: I reAlly appreciate your driving me around.

留學英語口語 第7期:找公寓
賴瑞:我真的很感謝你開車帶我繞一繞。

CONRAD: It's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

康若德:沒關係的。我今天有時間,我也認爲你能找到一個好地方住是很重要的。

LARRY: It would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.

賴瑞:我自己來做的話會比較難。我對這個城市並不瞭解。

CONRAD: So what do you see in there?

康若德:那你看到了些什麼?

LARRY: This one sounds good. "Efficiency with view of the lake."Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

賴瑞:這一個聽起來不錯。套房且有湖的景觀。水電及停車都包含在內,新裝潢過的廚房,四百七十美元。

CONRAD: Can you afford that much?

康若德:你能負擔得起嗎?

LARRY: No, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

賴瑞:不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一間“套房”。

CONRAD: Yes, an efficiency is a small lly one large room and a small e is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

康若德:對,套房的意思是一間小的公寓。通常是一間大的房間和一間小的浴室。往往還有一間小廚房,所以一個人住是不錯的。

LARRY: How about this one?"Downtown efficiency. Furnished..." What does furnished mean?

賴瑞:這一個怎麼樣?“市中心套房,含傢俱...”,“含傢俱”是什麼意思?

CONRAD: That means the apartment has furniture in it.

康若德:那間公寓是含傢俱的。

LARRY: That's good.

賴瑞:很好。

CONRAD: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. You have to like the furniture.

康若德:有的時候是不錯的,有時是不好的。你必須喜歡那些傢俱。

LARRY: "Furnished. Parking included. $400."

賴瑞:“含傢俱,含停車位,四百美元。”

CONRAD: It's still pretty expensive.

康若德:但還是蠻貴的。

LARRY: Yes, but it's downtown. I would like to take look at this one.

賴瑞:是呀,但是在市中心。我想去看一看這一間。

CONRAD: Alright. What's the phone number?

康若德:好的,電話號碼是幾號?

LARRY: 256-7797.

賴瑞:256-7797。

CONRAD: Got it. What else do you see?

康若德:記下來了,你還看到什麼?

LARRY: This one. "Two male grad students seeking roommate."Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment."Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

賴瑞:這一個。“兩個男研究生在找室友。必須要安靜。在市中心舒適的公寓。”這個意思是我需要跟他們共用一間房嗎?

CONRAD: No. It probably means they have a large ably a living room, kitchen and three need someone for the empty bedroom.

康若德:不是,大概意思是他們有一套大的公寓。大概是一個客廳,廚房和三間臥室。他們需要一個人去分擔另一間空房。

LARRY: That sounds alright.

賴瑞:聽起來還不錯。

CONRAD: Yes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

康若德:是的,這對你來說或許是有益的。到底你是一個外國人。如果他們是還不錯的室友,你還可以從他們那裏學到一點東西。

LARRY: Here's the number, 256-4367.

賴瑞:號碼是:256-4367。

CONRAD: Got 's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.

康若德:寫下來了。那我們趕快打電話給這兩間,然後我們可以安排時間去看。

LARRY: Sounds good to me. I really appreciate your help on this.

賴瑞:聽起來不錯,我真的很感謝你的幫忙。

CONRAD: Don't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?

康若德:不用客氣,賴瑞。朋友是用來做什麼的?